Ibie'shan

I prefer Ibie’shan to the old jackals.

The Kig Yar from the “Cole Protocol” novel are the coolest. Technically, these guys are a sub species of Kig Yar, so they are both “old jackals” and Ibie’shan

I like diversity, in aliens and humans :slight_smile:
Ibeshan Jackals look much more menacing to old Jackals, but old Jackals look a bit more… Jackaly. In that their tall and thin and a bit frail but also accurate. Basically, if Ibeshans become shield Jackals and normals become Jackal snipers that would be great.

I really like their design and I like the fact the ‘old’ Jackals are still seen in Escalation, would be nice for them to appear in the games too though but the new ones are definitely more threatening as an enemy.

> 2533274886377917;4:
> I really like their design and I like the fact the ‘old’ Jackals are still seen in Escalation, would be nice for them to appear in the games too though but the new ones are definitely more threatening as an enemy.

Not just that, but they even look way more menacing compared to the “old” jackals.

Jackals in the older games look like they were all on -Yoink!- or something, which I guess is threatening in it’s own way??

> 2533274848599184;2:
> The Kig Yar from the “Cole Protocol” novel are the coolest. Technically, these guys are a sub species of Kig Yar, so they are both “old jackals” and Ibie’shan

I don’t like the Ruutians or the T’vaoans as much as the ibie’shans.

Ibie’shan > T’vaoan > Ruutian