I -Yoinking!- ASSASSINATED HIM!!!!!

Screw you red team. Why couldn’t you let me be cool.

The red team killed him during the assassination animation.

Just wish it was me that killed him… They should make a medal for it… boss yoink! :slight_smile:

this is why, ever since reach, i wanted them to get rid of yoink. its just troll thing to do. it causes people to TK. in the new WZ regular map someone did that on purpose to the first warden. so i stayed calm, called in a ghost, and splattered my teammate for it. he deserved it. until they get rid of TK. i will do this to people that do that.

> 2533274800212919;4:
> this is why, ever since reach, i wanted them to get rid of yoink. its just troll thing to do. it causes people to TK. in the new WZ regular map someone did that on purpose to the first warden. so i stayed calm, called in a ghost, and splattered my teammate for it. he deserved it. until they get rid of TK. i will do this to people that do that.

That was a -Yoinking!- super yoink.

I love how Palmer said “Enemy eliminated Warden Eternal” him AS SOON AS I stomped his dumb head.

Omg dude, sorry that happened… I can’t help but think the fact that that sniper got you at the end made it worse… maybe next time though.

Damn, that sucks.

Ouch!

I’m supprised you didn’t quit out of this game like you did on stormbreak

As much as I don’t mind the whole system of “kill stealing bosses at the last moment” in warzone, that one was pretty ridiculous.

You definitely should have been given the kill for that.

See nothing wrong here other then you tried to get an assassination on a target with barley any hp left to begin with and everyone shooting at him. So yeah…someone is going to steal that kill because you didnt get the final “strike”.

Did you become a salt shaker again? I would if that had happened to me.

No Op, if you did not get the kill then you did not assasinate him, plain and simple.

> 2533274873630868;5:
> > 2533274800212919;4:
> > this is why, ever since reach, i wanted them to get rid of yoink. its just troll thing to do. it causes people to TK. in the new WZ regular map someone did that on purpose to the first warden. so i stayed calm, called in a ghost, and splattered my teammate for it. he deserved it. until they get rid of TK. i will do this to people that do that.
>
>
> That was a -Yoinking!- super yoink.
>
> I love how Palmer said “Enemy eliminated Warden Eternal” him AS SOON AS I stomped his dumb head.

If its a warzone boss then stealing an assassination is totally legal, just like in FFA. Taking a partners assassination is not cool unless its a boss, gotta make sure the enemy doesn’t get him, and if a guy is holding up a capture point while they assassinate a soldier.

This exact thing happened to me yesterday too. I completed the whole assassination animation too, but then the enemy got the kill. It was quite frustrating… I feel your pain. :frowning:

That is -Yoinking!- stupid dude. I hate when stupid -Yoink- like that happens. You are about to kill the enemy and someone magically gets magnum shot on the last second a kills the fuker you were shooting for hours, and worse yet, while u are assassinating. This really pisses me off because it has happened to me countless times.

Well, I learned from this that assassination does not work on warden all of the time.

Wow that sucked!

> 2533274873630868;1:
> Screw you red team. WHAT THE -Yoink-?

Com’on at this point nobody can stop shooting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> 2533274800212919;4:
> this is why, ever since reach, i wanted them to get rid of yoink. its just troll thing to do. it causes people to TK. in the new WZ regular map someone did that on purpose to the first warden. so i stayed calm, called in a ghost, and splattered my teammate for it. he deserved it. until they get rid of TK. i will do this to people that do that.

Or maybe, just maybe, your teammate did that to prevent the enemy from getting the kill?

Question, if OP disabled assassinations, would the OP have killed the Warden instantly?