i would really like to form a group to play but

i don’t know if it’ll be worth the time investment considering i hardly ever have the time.

how often are you able to play in groups with your busy schedule?

I usually play in the evenings once I have everything done for the day.

Why not join an already established group?

Me never cause I don’t have any friends play with but playing with a group you’re comfortable with is worth playing.

> 2533274795938680;3:
> Why not join an already established group?

Know any?

> 2533275008181400;4:
> Me never cause I don’t have any friends play with but playing with a group you’re comfortable with is worth playing.

I remember playing in one back in Halo 2 that I really enjoyed and we did good together. There was no toxic players what so ever. That’s usually my concern now with groups is dealing with a toxic player. Not that they bother but I just don’t want to get blamed for doing bad and then kicked for that one or two rounds. I’m not bad or anything as generally I’m better in a group but I don’t always have good games for a number of variable reasons.

Realistically speaking you can try your hardest but it’s going to be a 50/50 if you win or lose the match. Some people tend to forget that.

join a clan and let the officers do all the thinking for you.

Infinity Command is now recruiting and we are looking for skilled, dedicated personnel to join the 602nd Marine Division.

Joining the Infinity Command will grant you access to :
Military based training
Operations against other clans and with other clans.
Website with forums
Discord server
Spartan Company
US and EU members meaning players online at most times

Infinity Command is UNSC Military clan that currently is running a Spartan IV and Spartan II Initiative alongside its Marine Division. Originally started in 2013 and recently rebooted we are aiming to set a mark in the Clan Community and be one of the leading clans.

To join head to http://infinitycommand.enjin.com/marineapplication and fill out the application today , you will be contacted by the staff shortly after submitting the application thru xbox live.

Another option is to join a larger community like a Spartan Company (Nubbstompers). That way you can find a crew of active players to team up with whenever you are able to play. We also have fun events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together. So if this is something you’d be interested in joining let me or IIRED DRAG0NII know.

> 2535422637246257;1:
> i don’t know if it’ll be worth the time investment considering i hardly ever have the time.
>
> how often are you able to play in groups with your busy schedule?

If you don’t have your Achilles Armor, and looking for a group that says, Play Halo when you can, then come to SEMPERGUMBY. We have a spot for your Skills