I would love to have a capture the flag matchmakin

My favorite part of Halo 4 was capture the flag matchmaking. It is my favorite game type and was 80% of the games that I played during that era. We never got it in Halo 5 and it would be nice to have it in H.I.

Anyone else on board for that?

I most certainly am

> 2724945845976881;1:
> My favorite part of Halo 4 was capture the flag matchmaking. It is my favorite game type and was 80% of the games that I played during that era. We never got it in Halo 5 and it would be nice to have it in H.I.
>
> Anyone else on board for that?

Team hardcore has always been great for this. You can always get your medium arena style map ctf in that Playlist.

Unfortunately there is not ever going to be a ctf only Playlist because of numbers.

What you can look forward to however. Is the eventual release of a custom game server browser that the community will use to host gametypes such as 24/7 ctf Blood Gulch.

I still think hardcore is your best bet as it is both quality fun, respected/skill, and rewarding.

Yeah not gonna Lie objective gamemodes need to be in day 1, Halo 5, felt like I was playing Nothing but Slayer

> 2535428779736382;4:
> Yeah not gonna Lie objective gamemodes need to be in day 1, Halo 5, felt like I was playing Nothing but Slayer

Amen. Halo 5 wanted to be a competitive style game without putting in place the necessary components to make it so.