I Would Love A Guardian Remake + Brute Weaponry!

343, you have made a great game, in my opinion. And after hearing about a revamped Haven coming to H5, I would cry tears o’ joy for the classic competive map “Guardian” to
return in another update for Halo 5: Guardians. I’m sure PLENTY of fans would too.

And hopefully I’m not asking for too much, but can we see more Brute weapons come back?
(I would kill for the Brute Shot.)

Guardian didn’t play well IMO; it’s like the Molten of Halo 3. Lots of hallways, and you’re not safe anywhere. So, with that in mind, it would be a no-brainer to shove it in Halo 5! (I do actually like Molten though…)

> 2533274991067213;2:
> Guardian didn’t play well IMO; it’s like the Molten of Halo 3. Lots of hallways, and you’re not safe anywhere. So, with that in mind, it would be a no-brainer to shove it in Halo 5! (I do actually like Molten though…)

Personally, I thought it played great!. But that’s your opinion, and I respect it.
Still, brute weapons would still be good even if Guardian doesn’t make it.

> 2533274975152645;3:
> > 2533274991067213;2:
> > Guardian didn’t play well IMO; it’s like the Molten of Halo 3. Lots of hallways, and you’re not safe anywhere. So, with that in mind, it would be a no-brainer to shove it in Halo 5! (I do actually like Molten though…)
>
>
> Personally, I thought it played great!. But that’s your opinion, and I respect it.
> Still, brute weapons would still be good even if Guardian doesn’t make it.

Blackout (which is superior to Lockout IMO) would be great to bring back. Imagine if they introduced an exact replica of Blackout (more or less) and made it exclusive to a classic playlist?

> 2533274975152645;3:
> > 2533274991067213;2:
> > Guardian didn’t play well IMO; it’s like the Molten of Halo 3. Lots of hallways, and you’re not safe anywhere. So, with that in mind, it would be a no-brainer to shove it in Halo 5! (I do actually like Molten though…)
>
>
> Personally, I thought it played great!. But that’s your opinion, and I respect it.
> Still, brute weapons would still be good even if Guardian doesn’t make it.

The map I want in Halo 5 is forge world from Reach. Actually a lot of the reach maps were amazing.
The Dnend Legion

Personally I’d like to see the return of sandtrap and snowbound

With Halo 5 mechanics nah im good

> 2533274991067213;4:
> > 2533274975152645;3:
> > > 2533274991067213;2:
> > > Guardian didn’t play well IMO; it’s like the Molten of Halo 3. Lots of hallways, and you’re not safe anywhere. So, with that in mind, it would be a no-brainer to shove it in Halo 5! (I do actually like Molten though…)
> >
> >
> > Personally, I thought it played great!. But that’s your opinion, and I respect it.
> > Still, brute weapons would still be good even if Guardian doesn’t make it.
>
>
> Blackout (which is superior to Lockout IMO) would be great to bring back. Imagine if they introduced an exact replica of Blackout (more or less) and made it exclusive to a classic playlist?

That would be really cool, I enjoyed Lockout very much.

Still waiting for the brute shot :confused:

> 2533274856046638;9:
> Still waiting for the brute shot :confused:

Exactly.

Yea, i would love it to be here, it was my favorite map ever in halo, only thing is that it wouldnt be good in here cause of thrusting, sprint, spartan speed and stuff, i wish they would make a memories a halo 3 update like the reach one and put in gurdian, the pit, narrows etc with halo 3 armor like hayabusa and rogue.

> 2533274891097288;7:
> With Halo 5 mechanics nah im good

Exactly. Truth got hell because of how stretched out it is. People seem to forget that sprint makes the arena maps bigger.

> 2533274856046638;9:
> Still waiting for the brute shot :confused:

You mean the Grifshot!

Bring back pit… my favorite halo map ever.

I love Guardian its my #2 favorite map of all time,but the Halo 5 mechanics can’t function with that map. And a brute shot? Yes!

Guardian is one of my favourite maps in Halo… however I don’t think it’d work with Halo 5’s mechanics and sprint.

Halo 5 would not work with Guardian.

To be honest I don’t think any classic maps would work in halo 5 considering the mechanics. If any maps are getting remade, they would have to be from halo 4 because those are the only maps that would probably work. That’s why they brought back haven.

So you want Halo 5: Guardians to have Guardian? Interesting…

Any way, bring back the Brute Shot. I don’t really care about any other weapon at this point.

What about brutes in general? I kind of miss them as an enemy as it provided more variety of enemies and now, it would just expand as there are now prometheans too.