I would like to know something!

This is primarily aimed to British people as they live in the same region.#

Ok, so here’s the thing; I alwys pre-order games offline at GAME. Have they started to put Halo 4: LE for pre-order yet? If you know, please tell me.

Thanks

I see no pre-order option on their website. And there is also no sight of a LE model. It’ll turn up in time, don’t worry.

(:

> I see no pre-order option on their website. And there is also no sight of a LE model. It’ll turn up in time, don’t worry.
>
> (:

Ok, I’ll just have to hang on for now.

Thanks

play.com is the only site in the UK i have found.

Correction, just noticed you can pre-order it. But only the standard model.

> Correction, just noticed you can pre-order it. But only the standard model.
>
> http://www.game.co.uk/en/halo-4-136440?pageSize=20&searchTerm=halo%204

I know about that because my friend pre-ordered standard. When I told him there was a limited he was like :0

> play.com is the only site in the UK i have found.

I’ve never pre-ordered a game from Play.com. Is their service good? Are they good with delivering?

Here you can pre-order it in the UK.

> Here you can pre-order it in the UK.

ShopTo ay? Never heard of them but thanks.

It’s still pretty soon before release + the legendary edition has just been announced. Lot’s of these stores can’t be 100% sure they’ll have it in their stock.

> It’s still pretty soon before release + the legendary edition has just been announced. Lot’s of these stores can’t be 100% sure they’ll have it in their stock.

I suppose.

> > play.com is the only site in the UK i have found.
>
> I’ve never pre-ordered a game from Play.com. Is their service good? Are they good with delivering?

I have never pre-ordered from them either but they are good at shipping and services.

> > > play.com is the only site in the UK i have found.
> >
> > I’ve never pre-ordered a game from Play.com. Is their service good? Are they good with delivering?
>
> I have never pre-ordered from them either but they are good at shipping and services.

I know, I have ordered other things from there, some arrive the next day! Some arrive in a week or so.