I would like to collect skulls!

You know the old fashion way. When skulls could be in the weirdest of places or in the most obvious. Collecting the skulls was always fun, you had something else to do during or after you finished the campaign. I don’t want the skulls given to me at the start of the game, I want to search and find them! All of them!

Also, 343 should make up their own skulls to add to the skull collection. The skulls they add have their own affect on the campaign like the other skulls.

After we are done collecting all the skulls we can then play with all the skulls on campaign for an achievement… Yeah.

PLEASE no LASO achievement. EASO, maybe…

Otherwise, yes. I liked having to find skulls, even though I usually had to use a guide. I remember IWHBYD in H3… that one was… talk about jumping though hoops.

> PLEASE no LASO achievement. EASO, maybe…
>
> Otherwise, yes. I liked having to find skulls, even though I usually had to use a guide. I remember IWHBYD in H3… that one was… talk about jumping though hoops.

A legit LASO achievement would be phenomenal. One with better clarity, too. I kinda lost a little faith after I beat H4 LASO only to find out that the Blind skull was required… Very disheartening week of effort right there…

I always really enjoyed hunting for skulls in the campaign. I had the must fun in Halo 3 looking for them (mainly because I didn’t know finding skulls was a thing in Halo 2). I was a big fan of finding campaign skulls and unlocking pieces of an armor set.

#longlivehayabusa :stuck_out_tongue:

> I always really enjoyed hunting for skulls in the campaign. I had the must fun in Halo 3 looking for them (mainly because I didn’t know finding skulls was a thing in Halo 2). I was a big fan of finding campaign skulls and unlocking pieces of an armor set.
>
> #longlivehayabusa :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait to get that and my katana back!! =D

~ Duck.

Skull hunting should return. Having all skulls unlocked from the beginning isn’t as fun.

I’d like to spend some time on hunting the skulls.

I like it better when all the skulls are unlocked at the beginning. It feels more of a chore to get the skulls in Halo CEA, 2, 3, and Wars than a game feature.

I think collecting skulls is really fun. Especially if the campaign itself is fun. Gives good reason to play through it again.

Regarding LASO, I really don’t think Blind should be part of that. It’s bad enough, but blind has got to be the most evil skull in existence.

> I always really enjoyed hunting for skulls in the campaign. I had the must fun in Halo 3 looking for them (mainly because I didn’t know finding skulls was a thing in Halo 2). I was a big fan of finding campaign skulls and unlocking pieces of an armor set.
>
> #longlivehayabusa :stuck_out_tongue:

Same! I spent hours searching for skulls in Halo 3 and found all of them on my own except for the one carried by the flood, the one that disappeared (although I did get to its location), and IWHBYD. Pretty good I think considering these ones were MUCH harder and I didn’t even consider the possibility that there would be skulls that weren’t always waiting a specific spot for you to just pick up. I think my favourite moment was finding (and actually getting to using a Chopper/Ghost combo) the one on the Ark.

Then in Halo CEA I managed to find all of them unassisted except for the ones that required grenade jumps because again, I didn’t even consider the possibility that there would be skulls you couldn’t get to without grenade jumping (or without a co-op partner).