I would like my haunted helm

Since I reached inheritor in reach and got the haunted helmet I would like to have it in the new games, thoughts?

With the game releasing 4 days before halloween, I don’t see why not. It would be super cool.

> 2533274816757553;1:
> Since I reached inheritor in reach and got the haunted helmet I would like to have it in the new games, thoughts?

ask for it enough and it’ll probably be in the additional REQs post launch.

343i, I want my flaming helmet since I bought the Reach Legendary Edition.

> 2533274799135257;4:
> 343i, I want my flaming helmet since I bought the Reach Legendary Edition.

I did that too

Nah, it doesn’t belong in the canonical War Games. But then again, it looks 1000x better then the butt ugly Seeker helmet in the game.

> 2533274887515153;3:
> > 2533274816757553;1:
> > Since I reached inheritor in reach and got the haunted helmet I would like to have it in the new games, thoughts?
>
>
> ask for it enough and it’ll probably be in the additional REQs post launch.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

As a SLASO unlock, sure why not? Would be a nice reward, as I didn’t liked the emblem you got in 4

Doubtful. Being dead with a rotting skull inside your helmet kind of breaks the whole canonical multiplayer immersion they are going for.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> Doubtful. Being dead with a rotting skull inside your helmet kind of breaks the whole canonical multiplayer immersion they are going for.

I’m not sure if anyone even cares about the canonical multiplayer to be honest. It’s pretty limiting as to what they can do. For instance: no Elites.

Eww Haunted Helmet. I don’t even have it in Reach. :stuck_out_tongue: