I would like human snipers.. please

I hate the the Jackal, Hunter combo rush that everyone does online. I refuse to use it or similar tactics(if that’s what you call them)Online. I don’t know why you can run into rebels with snipers but we can’t build any. A massive jackal army with hunters to take out vehicles makes it very hard for the UNSC to match up. Now I am far from an expert at this game but I would like it if 343 would add a few more units that would be very nice.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that’s not going to happen. Since Ensemble Studios (the developers of Halo Wars) don’t exist anymore, that game is now basically dead. No more patches or updates, no more DLC … nothing.

I love Halo Wars but he is right

We gotta hope or Halo Wars 2

> Sorry to burst your bubble, but that’s not going to happen. Since Ensemble Studios (the developers of Halo Wars) don’t exist anymore, that game is now basically dead. No more patches or updates, no more DLC … nothing.

Halo Wars got two dlc packs and five title updates without Ensemble in a two year period from Robot Entertainment and 343. I am sure more stuff can be done with it if 343 decides to.

it 343’s forgotten step child now. Hopefully they’ll put like two interns on it or something. I just want my snipers to kill the annoying jackals

> We gotta hope or Halo Wars 2

Nah. Halo Wars was meh, but Halo does not belong in the form of a RTS. Let alone on a console…

I think they tried making it to simple for console users. They could of had twice as many units and it would of worked for me. I would like to see Kinect voice command. If they could do it right.

> > We gotta hope or Halo Wars 2
>
> Nah. Halo Wars was meh, but Halo does not belong in the form of a RTS. Let alone on a console…

Agreed. Halo Wars was kinda cool, but Halo needs to stick to being a fps only…

What happened to all the Halo Wars fans we had here? That was what most of these forums were. Now it is full of people who only want to play fps games. Halo Wars was the best rts game I have ever played, and a Halo Wars 2 needs to be made. Halo Wars set the record for most selling of any console rts game at selling over 2 million copies. It is even still the most played console rts game. Those two things alone show that a Halo Wars 2 needs to be made.

>
> Nah. Halo Wars was meh, but Halo does not belong in the form of a RTS. Let alone on a console…

Why not? Halo Wars may not have been a full-fledged RTS game like you’re used to them on the PC, but it was really good for a console game. It was fun to play and told a good story. That’s basically the two requirements I have for a game: good gameplay, interesting story.

Maybe I’m also more open to having other kinds of games than FPS in the Halo series. As long as it’s not some kind of bogus RPG just for the sake of being a RPG, I’m fine. And just FYI, I love RPGs. I’m a RPG gamer at heart that just happened to stumble across Halo, fortunately. ^^

> > > We gotta hope or Halo Wars 2
> >
> > Nah. Halo Wars was meh, but Halo does not belong in the form of a RTS. Let alone on a console…
>
> Why not? Halo Wars may not have been a full-fledged RTS game like you’re used to them on the PC, but it was really good for a console game. It was fun to play and told a good story. That’s basically the two requirements I have for a game: good gameplay, interesting story.
>
> Maybe I’m also more open to having other kinds of games than FPS in the Halo series. As long as it’s not some kind of bogus RPG just for the sake of being a RPG, I’m fine. And just FYI, I love RPGs. I’m a RPG gamer at heart that just happened to stumble across Halo, fortunately. ^^

I’m still waiting for a good Halo mmorpg. It was cancled in favor of Halo Wars, so I think a Halo mmorpg and a Halo Wars 2 can still be made.

I love Halo Wars but only multiplayer. I detested the campaign

A halo RPG/MMORPG would be the worst piece of -Yoink- ever. That project deserved to die in a fire.

>

Except it was originally an RTS, so the opposite could be argued.