I would like another Remix soundtrack.

For this Halo game I would love to get another remix soundtrack. It was one of my favorite things about the entire Halo 4 launch. Does anyone else want to get another remix soundtrack with the launch of the next Halo game?

For those that never heard the Halo 4 remix soundtrack.

Definitely, I love Halo 4’s Original Soundtrack Remixes. I listen to the remixes wherever; school, home, outside, gym, playing Xbox, etc.

In my opinion, the remixes really helped promote and garner the interest of many, being featured in videos such as the weapon trailers and even for the Halo 4 Global Championship.

I’d just like for the remixes to be better used (as well as the original soundtrack) as many were left unheard. For example, have the option to play some of the mixes in the War Games menus. My only concern is that it may be very expensive to get well-known music producers in the electronic scene to produce top-notch remixes again.

> Definitely, I love Halo 4’s Original Soundtrack Remixes. I listen to the remixes wherever; school, home, outside, gym, playing Xbox, etc.
>
> In my opinion, the remixes really helped promote and garner the interest of many, being featured in videos such as the weapon trailers and even for the Halo 4 Global Championship.
>
> I’d just like for the remixes to be better used (as well as the original soundtrack) as many were left unheard. <mark>For example, have the option to play some of the mixes in the War Games menus.</mark> My only concern is that it may be very expensive to get well-known music producers in the electronic scene to produce top-notch remixes again.

I love that idea! I would still want to retain the Halo theme(whatever theme they choose) for the main menu theme. Maybe have at few remixes play randomly in the MP or campaign menu. I often play the mixes too. It’s something that I can listen to around others and they also enjoy. Even though the actual campaign soundtrack is good it’s very hard to listen to with friends.