I would like an update

I recently got back into Halo Reach with one change, I have Xbox Live and an Xbox One. Looking back, I still get nostalgic with some of my personal favorite dialogues and cutscenes. But, I do have an issue. Despite me loving this game with every fiber of my being, I would greatly appreciate if you can make the following pieces of armor obtainable again.
Helmets
-Military Police Base
-Military Police CBRN/HU/RS
-Military Police HU/RS/CNM
-CQB Base
-HU/RS/CNM
-UA/HUL
Chestplate
-UA/Base Security [W]
I understand that things take time and you are more concerned about Halo 5:Guardians. But sometimes game content is less important than fan approval. If you can make these armors obtainable without having to have an Xbox 360 or any other requirements other than coming to this website, so many would be grateful.

Also, to other fans, I still have no idea how to get the bonus Recon Helmet I was supposed to obtain, it says on the cover of Reach but I can’t figure it out. A bit of help? Please?

> 2535416784130131;1:
> I recently got back into Halo Reach with one change, I have Xbox Live and an Xbox One. Looking back, I still get nostalgic with some of my personal favorite dialogues and cutscenes. But, I do have an issue. Despite me loving this game with every fiber of my being, I would greatly appreciate if you can make the following pieces of armor obtainable again.
> Helmets
> -Military Police Base
> -Military Police CBRN/HU/RS
> -Military Police HU/RS/CNM
> -CQB Base
> -HU/RS/CNM
> -UA/HUL
> Chestplate
> -UA/Base Security [W]I understand that things take time and you are more concerned about Halo 5:Guardians. But sometimes game content is less important than fan approval. If you can make these armors obtainable without having to have an Xbox 360 or any other requirements other than coming to this website, so many would be grateful.
>
> Also, to other fans, I still have no idea how to get the bonus Recon Helmet I was supposed to obtain, it says on the cover of Reach but I can’t figure it out. A bit of help? Please?

Yes I would love an update to the game. Military Police and CBQ need to be unlockable throught Xbox One and not just 360. The reason you have that recon helmet on your copy probably because someone owned the game before you. But one thing that would be awesome is the DLC playlisys return and the Team Classic playlist from early 2011 come back.

It won’t happen sadly my dude

> 2533274857397929;3:
> It won’t happen sadly my dude

That appears to be the case unfortunately. And the Recon Helmet was a preorder bonus, but the code is missing so I guess I miss out on that.