I would like a refund

I have spoken to Xbox one live and they said to come here. My children are very upset because there is no COOP/MULti where they can play together. Complete failure and since the XBOX is in our main room, individual playing games are not acceptable

343 made it clear all along that there was no offline co-op. It was announced about 6 months ago. Also. It states on the back of the box that there is offline singleplayer and online co-op.

Teach your kids to take turns for christs sake and relax.

It was announced before the game was released that there would be NO splitscreen.

buy another xbox

Maybe you should have researched it before you bought it for your kids. Sorry they don’t like it, just have to take turns.

Make educated choices with your money and if you get burned don’t complain to Microsoft.
Accept your bad decisions with dignity and don’t -Yoink- on the forums.

So you didn’t research a product before you bought it? That’s your fault. They announced no splitscreen months ago.

Teach your kids to be grateful for getting it in the first place. I would have wooped their -Yoinks!- for complaining.

Why would Xbox live tell you to come here? What are we supposed to do about it?

Keep it and play for your self

Guys, I too agree that this guy should’ve done a bit more research, but give him a break! You don’t need to cuss him out just because he’s a dad trying to do something nice for his kids.

Lack of offline co-op and no split screen was made clear months ago… I’m sorry, but you should have paid more attention to your purchase…

Take turns on the campaign. When someone dies they pass the controller. Hope you find a way around this for your family.

Lol if this is true I love xboxs sense of humor. Send the guy to the forums to receive no help and get ridiculed by the community.

They clearly announced it months ago that split-screen won’t be on Halo 5. You should’ve researched Halo 5 for news and updates before you buy the game. Buy another Xbox if you can :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535454853131154;1:
> I have spoken to Xbox one live and they said to come here. My children are very upset because there is no COOP/MULti where they can play together. Complete failure and since the XBOX is in our main room, individual playing games are not acceptable

These are the community forums, you’re not getting a refund here.

And they’ve told everyone so many times splitscreen isn’t in the game, do some research before you toss $60 out. Either that or take turns.

Do people not do research on stuff before they buy it?

> 2533274935949451;5:
> buy another xbox

Boom! Problem solved.

lol, you are an uninformed consumer. You are responsible for doing research before buying a product. Do you buy a Ford Fiesta and then complain because it can’t seat 8 people? No . . . you are responsible for making purchase decisions. They did not market anything other than what they delivered.