I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. SHARA PALMER

Situation: you are on red team and you are losing 756-234. :zap:We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core​:zap: Seriously?!? Stop rubbing it in we all know that we will lose, I know 343 is trying to be helpful. But please remove this, it gets so annoying, it makes me want to slap Palmer if I could. Let me know what you think

You can mute her callouts in settings. They don’t bother me. I hardly even hear them any more…
“we lost the lead” , “we gained the lead”…

Something something enemy’s core…

> 2533274875982754;2:
> You can mute her callouts in settings. They don’t bother me. I hardly even hear them any more…
> “we lost the lead” , “we gained the lead”…

But some of the information is very important, such as “Banshee raiders in the air above the waterfront” or “enemy captured the west armory” but the one I mentioned needs to go.

But but but… I need to be constantly reminded that I can still destroy the enemy’s core! And who else will tell me a million times “defend our core, Spartan!”?

I love Sarah Palmer. Like in a way where you like her but she’s annoying. Also I once had a game where it was 200-834 and she said the core thing and we captured all 3 based and killed their core. It was my only time that happened in about 400 games.

> 2533274809145045;6:
> I love Sarah Palmer. Like in a way where you like her but she’s annoying. Also I once had a game where it was 200-834 and she said the core thing and we captured all 3 based and killed their core. It was my only time that happened in about 400 games.

Dang, you probobly play a lot more halo than you should :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274987955547;7:
> > 2533274809145045;6:
> > I love Sarah Palmer. Like in a way where you like her but she’s annoying. Also I once had a game where it was 200-834 and she said the core thing and we captured all 3 based and killed their core. It was my only time that happened in about 400 games.
>
>
> Dang, you probobly play a lot more halo than you should :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha 50% of my brain is dead already from the amount I play it can’t get worse. It’s because I’m a no life. I have about -3 friends. But atleast I am smart at school so I’m not a total loss haha

Dude you can mute her, go into your settings and turn off the diologe

> 2533274879407634;9:
> Dude you can mute her, go into your settings and turn off the diologe

Everything else she says is fine, it’s just that line that grinds my gears.

Is no one else going to ask how OP’s title is over fifty characters?

> 2533274895603860;11:
> Is no one else going to ask how OP’s title is over fifty characters?

I was about to, but you did it for me.

Hmm who is this Shara Palmer you speak of? It must be Sarah Palmer’s sister or something… But for real though her enthusiasm is annoying as crap

> 2533274987955547;1:
> Situation: you are on red team and you are losing 756-234. :zap:We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core​:zap: Seriously?!? Stop rubbing it in we all know that we will lose, I know 343 is trying to be helpful. But please remove this, it gets so annoying, it makes me want to slap Palmer if I could. Let me know what you think

Lol someone is salty

> 2533274987955547;1:
> Situation: you are on red team and you are losing 756-234. :zap:We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core​:zap: Seriously?!? Stop rubbing it in we all know that we will lose, I know 343 is trying to be helpful. But please remove this, it gets so annoying, it makes me want to slap Palmer if I could.

Would you feel better about Palmer motivating the losing team if they patched in GLaDOS to demotivate the winning team?

“For any other team, this would be an insurmountable lead. But then again you’ve always been unique, haven’t you?”

“It’s a shame all of this effort will be wasted when the enemy destroys your power core. Wait, I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, was I?”

“I see you’ve equipped the Battle Rifle. You used to be so good with that weapon, back before you got older and your reflexes slowed. How does that make you feel? Do you feel better that they got rid of numbered ranks just for you, so you wouldn’t have to face your inadequacy?”

> 2533274856723140;3:
> Something something broken arms

FTFY

> 2533274987955547;1:
> Situation: you are on red team and you are losing 756-234. :zap:We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core​:zap: Seriously?!? Stop rubbing it in we all know that we will lose, I know 343 is trying to be helpful. But please remove this, it gets so annoying, it makes me want to slap Palmer if I could. Let me know what you think

Relax. It’s a video game.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> You can mute her callouts in settings. They don’t bother me. I hardly even hear them any more…
> “we lost the lead” , “we gained the lead”…

i only want her call outs when there is a boss. especially for future maps when you might not see the boss because you arent in the right area but she calls it in. i like when she makes those call out or when core is under attack because some guy in camo x4 n fuel rod gets around and starts shooting away when no one is there because they got around. this happened 1 time but i saw it and stopped him in time. those are the only times i even care for her callouts.

> 2533274824822009;15:
> > 2533274987955547;1:
> > Situation: you are on red team and you are losing 756-234. :zap:We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core​:zap: Seriously?!? Stop rubbing it in we all know that we will lose, I know 343 is trying to be helpful. But please remove this, it gets so annoying, it makes me want to slap Palmer if I could.
>
>
> Would you feel better about Palmer motivating the losing team if they patched in GLaDOS to demotivate the winning team?
>
> “For any other team, this would be an insurmountable lead. But then again you’ve always been unique, haven’t you?”
>
> “It’s a shame all of this effort will be wasted when the enemy destroys your power core. Wait, I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, was I?”
>
> “I see you’ve equipped the Battle Rifle. You used to be so good with that weapon, back before you got older and your reflexes slowed. How does that make you feel? Do you feel better that they got rid of numbered ranks just for you, so you wouldn’t have to face your inadequacy?”

Haha, oh man this would be hilarious.

Good, goooood, let the hate flow through you. Gives you focus, makes you stronger.