I worked really hard on some fan art showing off all the cool shaders from the first season pass

Original Post; click at your own discretion

Summary

https://imgur.com/gallery/hpF3g0b

I literally worked harder on this than they did on making the season pass shaders look good. I promise.

6 Likes

a true masterpiece that is

3 Likes

Right? I even use the eye dropper tool so I used their actual colors.

Oh wow…
So how many weeks did it take you to do all that?

1 Like

It was grueling. It took like 20 minutes. I mean it was about as hard as copying and pasting all of the armor from Halo reach.

2 Likes

My art skills are so amazing that I might get hired to do the season pass two shaders.

3 Likes

Not nearly enough red and blue. :joy:

1 Like

Ah Good sir, but you are incorrect. The three red shaders are from campaign. So I left them out of my beautiful illustration. And there are exactly three blue shaders on the season pass. :grin:

1 Like

My sides are now officially in orbit.

343 should hire you, you could rise to the top of the ranks in no time.

One thing though: Have you forgot to add your price tag? It’s the most important part of art.
I think those could go from anywhere [the price of nail polish] to about $60.

1 Like

It turns out I don’t really understand how pricing works. I guess you can look good for nail polish, or $9, but not $9 if you buy the season pass, or $20… I’m not even sure if it matters how good you look while you get shot by aimbots constantly…

But to be completely fair, 343 obviously has no idea how pricing works either.

1 Like

That’s why they bought know-how.
Maybe you too should hire a business psychologist?

2 Likes

That sounds like absolutely winning advice to me.

I mean, art whales don’t catch themselves right?

True, just try to use some good old bait.
Any old franchise will do usually.

1 Like

Oof. Savage. Right in the feels. Turns out major comic book labels will work too. :rofl:

2 Likes

I bet they hired Brad from the company that makes mythic quest to do their pricing.

How absolutely reductive.

Oh I’m sorry, I know there’s a lot of nuance involved in making every single shader blue, or muck gray.

1 Like

And just so we’re clear, reduction is what happened to the player base after all of the crap they pulled.