I Won't Let the Legend Die

So after coming back to these forums, I’ve noticed that there is not a single profile avatar that is related to Halo Reach. Therefore, I have brought it upon myself to never change my avatar so we may never forget the legend that is Reach.

Remember Reach

Remembered

Never forget where it all began.

I noticed the same thing! It’s so stupid how they don’t have any Halo Reach Avatar. You were part of Halo Reach too 343, so why are you treating it’s players like TIHS<–?

Duh… there is Carter as a profile avatar isn’t it ?

> 2533274820441404;5:
> Duh… there is Carter as a profile avatar isn’t it ?

Not that I could find.

> 2533274820441404;5:
> Duh… there is Carter as a profile avatar isn’t it ?

You are a higher waypoint rank so you should have more profile pics to choose from than others, so I guess Carter is one of them.

> 2533274945936166;7:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
> > Duh… there is Carter as a profile avatar isn’t it ?
>
>
> You are a higher waypoint rank so you should have more profile pics to choose from than others, so I guess Carter is one of them.

I was just coming back here to say that I just realized that higher ranks give more avatars. So anyways, for the time being I will keep this avatar until I rank up high enough to unlock a Halo Reach avatar.

I found this one. Not Reach related but it sure looks very naughty. Could be mistaken for something else entirely.

> 2533274794749101;9:
> I found this one. Not Reach related but it sure looks very naughty. Could be mistaken for something else entirely.

Lol

> 2533274794749101;9:
> I found this one. Not Reach related but it sure looks very naughty. Could be mistaken for something else entirely.

Oh my god, I can’t even right now. XD