I won't get jackpot!!!!!!!!!!

i played 15+ games and only lost two and still no jackpot,what gives???

Just luck. Iv played one game and got it, then Iv played all day and didnt get it.

The only thing I can say is keep trying. Who knows maybe the next game will be your luky one.

I tried playing what I believe was the last super jackpot weekend on anniversary FF, and I played two games, but surprisingly got the credits an hour later, it was weird.

> i played 15+ games and only lost two and still no jackpot,what gives???

Sorry, but as far as I know it’s random. I don’t think it’s based on winning/losing sorry.

I can’t even play ‘The Arena’ LoL

well…thx for the advice i’ll keep playing and not rage

I got the jackpot on my 2nd game and I don’t even need the credits lol it’s hilarious when I get the jackpot.

> well…thx for the advice i’ll keep playing and not rage

There you go. When it was in GB my friend and I played it quite a bit that weekend. He got it in the first day. I got it like the next day or the last day. My point is…We didn’t get it together :frowning:

Friday I got it 2nd game, Saturday my 4th, and today my 2nd. Maybe I’m doing something, right, or I’m just lucky. Keep trying.

I feel your pain. On friday I got it in my 4th game, and then yesterday I played 15+ and didn’t get it, and so far today I have played 5+ games and still no luck. But also, sometimes it gives you the jackpot without telling you. That may have happened.

I got a measly 6000 jackpot…

> I got a measly 6000 jackpot…

You didn’t get the super jackpot then :frowning:

The jackpot is random, you are not guaranteed to get anything. If you haven’t gotten it after 15 games then you can either play more until you get it or until you hit the credit cap. Winning games does not increase your odds of getting a jackpot, it only boosts your ‘rank’ in the arena.

> The jackpot is random, you are not guaranteed to get anything. If you haven’t gotten it after 15 games then uou play more until you get it or until you hit the credit cap. Winning games does not increase your odds of getting a jackpot, it only boosts your ‘rank’ in the arena.

And unfortunately I believe the chances of getting the Super Jackpot is Completely random.

An example of what you can do to know the general idea of the odds is to take a couple of dice (a d6 and a d20) and then roll them. The d6 represents the normal jackpot of about 3k. The 20 is the jackpot weekends pot. The number of the jackpot hitting is a 3 on either die.

Roll till you get a 3 on the d20. Thats the odds of it. Its hit or miss.

In the arena today I got only a 3000 slot machine bonus…

> In the arena today I got only a 3000 slot machine bonus…

then you didn’t get the Super Jack Pot, sorry. Keep trying.

I played one game of anniverrsary classic and got the 6000 packpot and I lost the game. Funny how two teammates weren’t playing so it was me and my bro and for the first 5 minutes my hands were full eating a popsicle and I still came in first.