I won 30 straight Slayer games...

I went in with a team of 4 and won nearly 30 games today and barely moved up in rank. This is sooo discouraging. I am a good team member I communicate well and contribute to every win. But i get no credit for it. This makes no sense. And please don’t direct my to the post about the new ranking system because that also doesn’t make sense. Then lets say I lose one then I lose nearly half of my rank. What is really going on here? Something needs to be done. Ive played about 90 games and have a win percentage of 80 percent. There is on way I should be the rank that I am. Its almost as if I am playing for no reason at all. 30 games and the little bar barely moves… but i lose one game and its drops significantly. Fix this please…

gamertag: vibr8high

Read through the OP of this thread first:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-%e2%80%93-june-11/f8c32226-26a6-4f1f-8899-ff162b0a5fae/posts

If you still have questions. feel free to post in the pinned MM feedback thread at the top of this section using your actual account.