I wish I was...

I wish I was a moderator, then I could rid the forums of bad spelling & grammar.

Shame that as a moderator, you are there to clean up spam and posts breaking the rules, bad spelling & bad grammar, are both within the rules.

You would be banned faster for power abuse than you would banning your first person.

> Shame that as a moderator, you are there to clean up spam and posts breaking the rules, bad spelling & bad grammar, are both within the rules.
>
> You would be banned faster for power abuse than you would banning your first person.

Sad face… rokay.

> > Shame that as a moderator, you are there to clean up spam and posts breaking the rules, bad spelling & bad grammar, are both within the rules.
> >
> > You would be banned faster for power abuse than you would banning your first person.
>
> Sad face… rokay.

okay*

You would have been banned for that!

Jokes aside :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Shame that as a moderator, you are there to clean up spam and posts breaking the rules, bad spelling & bad grammar, are both within the rules.
> > >
> > > You would be banned faster for power abuse than you would banning your first person.
> >
> > Sad face… rokay.
>
> okay*
>
> You would have been banned for that!
>
> Jokes aside :stuck_out_tongue:

I meant to spell it the way I did, Scooby Doo pronounces it in a somewhat similar way.