I will not conform.

I will not buy halo 4 just because sprint is in it. That shows me that 343 is a sellout company. Bungie had it right with the first 3 games. I hate reach with a passion, I know it’s supposed to be different, but why ruin halo 4 and make it a reach 2? I post on here cause I am angry and I care about halo, it’s an amazing game but after a while of dealing with crap since halo 3, it’s time to move on.

k thanks bye
we have not even seen how halo 4 will play so if you want to make blind assumptions based off of the fact that sprint will be in the game be my guest

I would suggest waiting for more information on how sprint works in Halo 4. But it seems that you have made up your mind.
I’m happy you won’t be buying Halo 4. I won’t have to read your whiny post/threads anymore, after the game comes out. Bye!

Bye. No one will miss you.

You will end up missing out on Halo 4, while the rest of the people will probably enjoy playing the game while you are gone.

what a horrible post… No offense.

> Bye. No one will miss you.
>
> You will end up missing out on Halo 4, while the rest of the people will probably enjoy playing the game while you are gone.

Aaahh, you gotta love the Halo community :stuck_out_tongue:

You won’t enjoy this game. It will be the biggest mainstream call of duty piece of any halo game. I bet, no real ranks, maps will suck, aa’s, loadouts, no real scoreboard and tons of other flaws. 343 will slaughter halo 4 and all the brainwashed noobs with conform.

Thanks for the free post, Op, it’s all your thread was good for.

Oh, Calm the -Yoink- down.
It’s Sprint. -Yoinking!- SPRINT! An ability that most humans possess. Don’t like it? Don’t use it.

But I respect your opinion. Farewell, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

“you can move fast in Halo 4? OMGZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HALOZ IZ RUINEDZ 4 EVURZ!”

> You won’t enjoy this game. It will be the biggest mainstream call of duty piece of any halo game. I bet, no real ranks, maps will suck, aa’s, loadouts, no real scoreboard and tons of other flaws. 343 will slaughter halo 4 and all the brainwashed noobs with conform.

Bye we wont miss ya

Stop judging the game on the 0:20 we’ve seen.

You can leave now.

peace out. however you got to realize saying halo is a sellout is like saying. skyrim, borderlands, gears of war, COD, battlefield, brink, rage…and a billion other games are sellouts…not buying a game over a small feature is a bit extreme if you buy it I hope you enjoy it if not peace.

Any money this chump is just looking for attention and will probly buy the game…

> You won’t enjoy this game. It will be the biggest mainstream call of duty piece of any halo game. I bet, no real ranks, maps will suck, aa’s, loadouts, no real scoreboard and tons of other flaws. 343 will slaughter halo 4 and all the brainwashed noobs with conform.

Where is the evidence for any of that? I’m sorry the game has to be the exact same thing, like Call of Duty ironically, each iteration for you to be “good” at the game, but it’s not going to be.

Nobody has any idea how sprint will work with Halo 4’s mechanics because well, we don’t know how Halo 4 plays yet, to judge a game and your purchase decision on mere seconds of actual gameplay and sprint incorperation we know nothing about is ignorant… Just my opinion.

I for one like what I’ve seen so far, but will reserve any real judgement until I’ve seen more.

> Any money this chump is just looking for attention and will probly buy the game…

of course he is looking for attention, he made another anti sprint thread only 10 minutes ago

> > Bye. No one will miss you.
> >
> > You will end up missing out on Halo 4, while the rest of the people will probably enjoy playing the game while you are gone.
>
> Aaahh, you gotta love the Halo community :stuck_out_tongue:

I am being honest. He is spamming the forums with a useless thread and expecting that this silly complaint will make everybody change their minds about sprint.

a

> I will not buy halo 4 just because sprint is in it. That shows me that 343 is a sellout company. Bungie had it right with the first 3 games. I hate reach with a passion, I know it’s supposed to be different, but why ruin halo 4 and make it a reach 2? I post on here cause I am angry and I care about halo, it’s an amazing game but after a while of dealing with crap since halo 3, it’s time to move on.

Lol. Stupid…
Halo 4 is going to be amazing, Sprint is good, faster-paced.