I will never touch a flag again.

Simply that, I will never touch a flag again, i will not complain about how bad the new CTF settings are becuase overall it is change and change is ALWAYS SO FREAKIN GOOD no matter what it is.

Lets get this trending.

I will never touch a flag again.

who is with me?

> Simply that, I will never touch a flag again, i will not complain about how bad the new CTF settings are becuase overall it is change and change is ALWAYS SO FREAKIN GOOD no matter what it is.
>
>
>
>
> Lets get this trending.
>
>
> I will never touch a flag again.
>
> who is with me?

nope, i actually want the flag more, dont know why but i just do…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Someone with an xbox live generated gamer tag will probably not know why the flag is so bad now.

Good cause its mine… MY FLAG! MINE!

How about being a team player seems rather selfish and childish.

> Someone with an xbox live generated gamer tag will probably not know why the flag is so bad now.

is that the best you could do? seriously? you have just lost the argument, congrats, that was so pointlessly insulting…

p.s its called an opinion, and im glad that your not happy cus you blatantly dont deserve to have what you want if your gonna behave like that…

p.s.s a 12 year old generally wont know why some of the changes are actually quite good…

> How about being a team player seems rather selfish and childish.

This.

More points for me then since I’ll be grabbing the flag when I can.

> Good cause its mine… MY FLAG! MINE!

well have fun with that cloud of nades over you by the other team.

The idea is not to protect the flag carrier from people he is running by, it is for other to see the spawn points and kill them before they get to you and we call out which routes you should go, we don’t follow the flag, the flag follows us, and with a 93% win in objective with over 600 games i would say that it is the better strategy, which i picked up from very competitive players.

> > Someone with an xbox live generated gamer tag will probably not know why the flag is so bad now.
>
> is that the best you could do? seriously? you have just lost the argument, congrats, that was so pointlessly insulting…
>
> p.s its called an opinion, and im glad that your not happy cus you blatantly dont deserve to have what you want if your gonna behave like that…
>
> p.s.s a 12 year old generally wont know why some of the changes are actually quite good…

I have yet to hear an argument as to how not dropping the flag was such a good idea. I stated that it wasn’t, formally you take your position on it and give support which you haven’t so thats why i decided to just insult you instead if you do not provide some support :slight_smile:

> > Good cause its mine… MY FLAG! MINE!
>
> well have fun with that cloud of nades over you by the other team.
>
> The idea is not to protect the flag carrier from people he is running by, it is for other to see the spawn points and kill them before they get to you and we call out which routes you should go, we don’t follow the flag, the flag follows us, and with a 93% win in objective with over 600 games i would say that it is the better strategy, which i picked up from very competitive players.

That is why you have your teammates CTF wasn’t or isn’t about working alone it was always about teamwork. Stop crying about CTF and play something else is that hard to ask.

I will never play a video game with you because you are selfish in a friggin’ virtual environment.

Get over yourself.

> > > Someone with an xbox live generated gamer tag will probably not know why the flag is so bad now.
> >
> > is that the best you could do? seriously? you have just lost the argument, congrats, that was so pointlessly insulting…
> >
> > p.s its called an opinion, and im glad that your not happy cus you blatantly dont deserve to have what you want if your gonna behave like that…
> >
> > p.s.s a 12 year old generally wont know why some of the changes are actually quite good…
>
> I have yet to hear an argument as to how not dropping the flag was such a good idea. I stated that it wasn’t, formally you take your position on it and give support which you haven’t so thats why i decided to just insult you instead if you do not provide some support :slight_smile:

actually i agree with the dropping flag point, i dont like that, i think you should be able to drop it, however i like the flagnum and faster movement speed, and i believe that they MAY be able to balance it out, also frankie said “please indulge us for the short term” maybe hinting at changing the playlist settings if people continue to disagree with them or bringing out a classic playlist later, either way i believe it will work, but there is always the possibility that it wont.

also another thread came up saying its more like VIP CTF which i agree with, and actually makes it sound awesome lol

I love running the objective… Or driving the objective… Or defending the objective… I’m’a have fun me thinks, but will have to play to find out fo’shore.

Your team-mates won’t appreciate that attitude!

I will <mark>always</mark> touch the flag. Why? Because i want to win. Because i play with a team as a team member. If i wanted to see how many kills i could get i’d pop in COD. I play CTF because i want to play something that isn’t the same old spawn trap K/D -Yoink!- thing. Honestly avoiding the flag because it makes you vulnerable and rely on aid from teammates just makes you seem selfish.

> More points for me then since I’ll be grabbing the flag when I can.

Lets hope you have a team that understands teamwork.

Pretty simple solution: If you don’t want to play CTF, play something else.

Hope I never get in a game with you. I want to play as a team.

I was one of those players that never touched flag, and I’m actually thinking of changing that. I might actually go for flag caps now.