I Will Make A LEGIT Battlefront Gametype!

Space maps will be better than ever with the addition of trait zones.

Heres my idea for the new gametype:

There are two space vessels, one for each team. Trait zones are used to normalize gravity within the ships, while the gravity is very low outside of the ships.

Each vessel has a Hangar which houses a balanced assortment of aerial vehicles. They also contain the Mantis(AT-ST Walker), which will be used to protect the interior. Stationary tanks and turrets will be used to protect the exterior and bay doors.

The base gametype will be Dominion. The goal of the game is to capture and destroy all 3 enemy objectives, while protecting your own.

If the turrets on Dominion are not forgeable than I will use some type of assault variation.

Any ideas on how I could improve it?

You will figure it out when Halo 4 comes out,you can do it!!!

You better make this gametype and make it good. If you don’t, I’ll find you…

> You will figure it out when Halo 4 comes out,you can do it!!!

Everything is pretty solid right now aside from which gametype i’m gonna use.

Mantis are confirmed for MP, Trait zones were announce, and Dominion is similar to BF space conquest. I think I’ve pretty much figured it out.

Ghost + zero gravity zone = ???

> You better make this gametype and make it good. If you don’t, I’ll find you…

> Ghost + zero gravity zone = ???

I doubt that the gravity settings will affect innanimate objects, but if they do… I could introduce some space debree :slight_smile:

> Space maps will be better than ever with the addition of trait zones.
>
> Heres my idea for the new gametype:
>
> There are two space vessels, one for each team. Trait zones are used to normalize gravity within the ships, while the gravity is very low outside of the ships.
>
> Each vessel has a Hangar which houses a balanced assortment of aerial vehicles. They also contain the Mantis(AT-ST Walker), which will be used to protect the interior. Stationary tanks and turrets will be used to protect the exterior and bay doors.
>
> The base gametype will be Dominion. The goal of the game is to capture and destroy all 3 enemy objectives, while protecting your own.
>
> If the turrets on Dominion are not forgeable than I will use some type of assault variation.
>
> Any ideas on how I could improve it?

I will also be creating something similar and have a bit of experience under my belt. Check out my
Star Wars Battlefront Inspired Invasion Map
Goodluck with your gametype and map when the game releases. Im guessing there is gonna be a massive influx of these types of maps, wich is fine with me, just cant wait to see who pulls it off the best and paly the yoink out of the maps that do!

Lets hope they add true 0-gravity instead of just 50%. And if your caught in 0-g without a banshee, temporary thruster pack swap?

> Lets hope they add true 0-gravity instead of just 50%. And if your caught in 0-g without a banshee, temporary thruster pack swap?

THIS has been my dream for Halo.

I know it will never happen… but just imagine… Zero Gravity Thruster Pack Combat FTW!!!

Playing a Star Wars Battlefront styled match in Halo would be, quite possibly, the greatest thing ever. I eagerly await, no, I hunger for such a gametype. Someone has to make it happen.

Do it HardhatShip. Fulfill your destiny…

If mammoths are forgeable I could use them as AT-AT’s in a Hoth gametype.

Now that would be sick!

> > Lets hope they add true 0-gravity instead of just 50%. And if your caught in 0-g without a banshee, temporary thruster pack swap?
>
> THIS has been my dream for Halo.
>
> I know it will never happen… but just imagine… Zero Gravity Thruster Pack Combat FTW!!!

That’s basically what I meant :stuck_out_tongue: just imagine that with banshees dogfighting all around you…

If only we could have AI too…