I will add you to preview for Halo Wars on XB1!

Add me on Xbox: Cuxp
This isn’t a requirement but i’d appreciate it if you checked out my channel on YouTube :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhx1j38GNKK0fyOepwMgWw

Just send me a message on Xb1 With something like: can you add me to preview please! or whatever else just so I know that I need to add you to the programme.
MAKE SURE you have added me or it may not go through.
If all works ok you should receive a message from Xbox Live within 48 hours and id recommend keeping me added at least until the message comes through :slight_smile:

Gt same as username.

Added and messaged you. Thank you! If you have halo wars i’ll be down to play!

Just writing to thank you for inviting me to preview, I’ve played my first 3v3 on xbox one and it’s great

I just sent you a message from my gamertag spongesquatch would be very grateful if you added me thanks (:

Thanks bro just messaged you on Xbox just waiting for your invite :slight_smile:

GT: The7thWriter

That would be awesome! Thanks in advance, man. :smiley:

Iseeblood209

Thanks in advance

I can invite people too. Add me (PIX24) to your friends and send me a message. Just in case Cuxp gets too many requests.

Thank you

Can I get an invite to the preview program? I sent you a message on Xbox live a few days ago and I didn’t get a response. :frowning:

> 2533274881534340;3:
> Just writing to thank you for inviting me to preview, I’ve played my first 3v3 on xbox one and it’s great

awesome! by the way how do you get the fodder feeder badge that you have?

> 2533274881534340;8:
> I can invite people too. Add me (PIX24) to your friends and send me a message. Just in case Cuxp gets too many requests.

would appreciate some people messaging this due I have over 30 messages right now :confused:

UPDATE: some people may not get their invites as some accounts for some reason don’t get them but to prove that I am sending them use PIX24 as an example :slight_smile:

During weekends Xbox Live doesn’t process invites. It takes 1-2 working days, so if you’re invited on Monday, you’ll be able to join only on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Some people can’t be invited because they have been banned from xbox live in the past, have a bad reputation, etc.

> 2533274923675030;1:
> Add me on Xbox: Cuxp
> This isn’t a requirement but i’d appreciate it if you checked out my channel on YouTube :slight_smile:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhx1j38GNKK0fyOepwMgWw
>
> Just send me a message on Xb1 With something like: can you add me to preview please! or whatever else just so I know that I need to add you to the programme.
> MAKE SURE you have added me or it may not go through.
> If all works ok you should receive a message from Xbox Live within 48 hours and id recommend keeping me added at least until the message comes through :slight_smile:

Thank you for inviting us all. Do you mind checking to see if you invited me? I didnt get a response from you yet. Can you possibly send an invite monday?

How long is the request turnaround taking nowadays? I sent a friend an invite about a week ago and he’s still not in.

> 2533274802574490;16:
> How long is the request turnaround taking nowadays? I sent a friend an invite about a week ago and he’s still not in.

It took me 2 working days. He may not be eligible.

Invite me to preview program gt is my user name. Thank you in advance

> 2533274802574490;16:
> How long is the request turnaround taking nowadays? I sent a friend an invite about a week ago and he’s still not in.

some accounts do not get an invite due to previous xbox bans etc

> 2535432045430966;18:
> Invite me to preview program gt is my user name. Thank you in advance

read the post…