i was so expecting gameplay.

my heart has been crushed.

agreed

> 2533274851412396;1:
> my heart has been crushed.

You dont like a engine teaser one year and a cinematic the next year? It’s ok we will only have to wait 6-12 months to see actual gameplay most likely

I think we sort of did. I believe we saw part of the UI but that’s probably for teaser. Plus if I recall…aren’t we due for a Halo Infinite flight at some point?

> 2533274851412396;1:

Technically, its gameplay. It is all game-engine footage.

I was thinking they might show some gameplay footage as well… But I guess they want to make a huge splash next year. Interesting little trailer though. I definitely got a Halo CE type vibe. Them saying his servos are locked up I wonder if that means no more sprint animation…M.we’ll get lucky and they’ll show a longer version soon or something. Loving the old music themes too. Maybe that means Marty’s involved in the project or something :wink: one can hope.

One thing’s for sure, the new Halo is going to be optimized for the new system one would think, so you have to figure some features or something are going to be cut for it to play on the current generation. The new system sounds CRAZY powerful and they’re going to want to show that with Halo. Start saving for that Halo special edition console now :joy:

Also, I’m really liking the way the master chief looks. He looks more like him again. So many more questions now…ugh lol

> 2535419166122192;5:
> > 2533274851412396;1:
> > my heart has been crushed.
>
> Technically, its gameplay. It is all game-engine footage.

Game engine footage of cutscenes, not actual gameplay. They are two separate things

With the game so far away not that surprised there wasn’t gameplay honestly.

Yes, I wanted a bit of shooting to be shown. But it’s only a year away so we won’t have to wait long. We have reach to look forward to.

> 2533274844258015;7:
> > 2535419166122192;5:
> > > 2533274851412396;1:
> > > my heart has been crushed.
> >
> > Technically, its gameplay. It is all game-engine footage.
>
> Game engine footage of cutscenes, not actual gameplay. They are two separate things

Well, its like Spiderman PS4. It gives possibility to cut through game-play without black screen in between.

I, as well, was hoping for some gameplay. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy anything that they are willing to show off, but after last years teaser, I wanted to see the beautiful original artwork :wink:

> 2533274816788253;8:
> With the game so far away not that surprised there wasn’t gameplay honestly.

I’m less surprised than the average folk, but it still kinda sucks we didn’t get snippets of what COULD be gameplay.

The fact that it’s nada is disappointing in terms of trailer hype. Continue the waiting game I suppose…

> 2533274851412396;1:

I wouldn’t worry too much. E3 isn’t over, the flight program is due at some point. Since Halo Infinite is on launch of the new console…it should probably run on the original Xbox One/X due it being needed to run for the testing program. We may still get game-play but it’s a matter of waiting till 343i announce something…maybe soon?

> 2535449173075800;12:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > With the game so far away not that surprised there wasn’t gameplay honestly.
>
> I’m less surprised than the average folk, but it still kinda sucks we didn’t get snippets of what COULD be gameplay.
>
> The fact that it’s nada is disappointing in terms of trailer hype. Continue the waiting game I suppose…

I think if they showed game play to many would cry about the launch date being so far away. In a way I kinda don’t like that we even got teaser being we have a year and a half wait… And that is provided their isn’t some sort of set back.

I at least want details on how it plays. I feel we deserve that much at least. They can’t just string everyone along like this when they know that the fanbase is completely split on how it should play.

We still have a year to go, I’d just like to see more details and maybe special editions.

> 2533274844258015;7:
> > 2535419166122192;5:
> > > 2533274851412396;1:
> > > my heart has been crushed.
> >
> > Technically, its gameplay. It is all game-engine footage.
>
> Game engine footage of cutscenes, not actual gameplay. They are two separate things

Yeh not game-play but it is generally there to give an idea of what something should look like…sort of like concept art. Either way we might still see more later in the week of E3 since there’s no mention of when the Flight program for Infinite starts so we’re bound to see something soon if the release is next year.

Bonnie Ross: This E3 will be big for Halo…

Hmm I can pretty confidentially say you were right Bon. it was big… a big bowl of disappointment. Literally the biggest argument right now in the franchise is what will the next title be in regards to mechanics?!

I wasn’t so much expecting gameplay, as much as I was expecting someone to come on stage and talk about the game. Had more details been show, by gameplay or by speech, this could have been THE game of E3.