I was put in the wrong CSR

After completing my 10 games of SWAT, I was put in the Onyx ranking. I’m a fairly good player, but everyone in Onyx is far better than me. The rest of my CSRs are Platinum, excluding Team Slayer which is Gold. I wish there was a way for me to be taken out of this CSR! I’m not enjoying my SWAT games anymore. :frowning:

Yeah i think they need to tweak them a little… i was put in diamond and tbh i think i should be in platinum… ive struggled up to diamond 5 but i cant get any higher…

Same happened to me, I was put in Platinum in most playlists but in FFA and SWAT I’m like 1500 Onyx.

Embrace it and take on the challenge if you play the best you’ll get better

I actually tried to do bad, to see if there was lower levels - the whole system is busted

> 2533274836439997;4:
> Embrace it and take on the challenge if you play the best you’ll get better

Sometimes people like to play for fun and not for competition, which is why we need social playlists.

> 2533274836439997;4:
> Embrace it and take on the challenge if you play the best you’ll get better

I’ve honestly tried, but the players are so much better than me. I also care a lot about my KD and I rarely go positive whenever I play SWAT now. It’s very disappointing because I always enjoyed the SWAT playlist and was always good at it.

get in line

Everyone’s practically Onyx in that mode. No reason why.

I think you should be able to go down in ranks, just to avoid wrongful placement

> 2533274798756940;10:
> I think you should be able to go down in ranks, just to avoid wrongful placement

I agree. I also think that they should base the CSRs on more than just winning or losing, even though that should still play a role.

My buddy had around 100 kills & 200 deaths & finished near last place in every Free-For-All & he got ranked Onyx. He can’t even play Free-For-All now. It’s the only playlist he’s Onyx in & he is around a Gold & maybe Diamond player at best. I played Breakout & was getting killing sprees, 5.5 kd one game 3.5 kd the next game & I got ranked Gold 1. It just makes no sense the whole H5 system. They need to do a lot of things better & realize what makes Halo just that, Halo. It’s like 343i gets some concepts, but tons of the little things they drop the ball.

Everybody want to win, and no wants a challenge since nobody wants to lose.

Guess what? You can’t have winners with out losers.

> 2533274805762526;13:
> Everybody want to win, and no wants a challenge since nobody wants to lose.
>
> Guess what? You can’t have winners with out losers.

I don’t mind losing. However I do mind my KD and having fun. I’m not enjoying myself when I go 5 and 15 in a game of SWAT because I was wrongly put in the Onyx CSR. And don’t get me wrong I enjoy a challenge, but it’s not even a challenge when I can’t get a kill in without dying 4 times in a row.

soon you will be taken out

Ranks get reset in a week or two. Relax.

Personally I was under placed in swat. I run a 20-5kd game everytime and was placed in plat, yet I constantly see diamonds go 5-10. So yes its broken ish. Hopefully theyll work out the kinks by the next reset.

Luckily, ranks will be reset eventually and I think they’ll work on the ranking system when this happens.

i don’t belong in Platinum. i cant even imagine what onyx is like.