I was not given my free month of xbox live

343, I was sent here by Xbox Live support.

I have played Halo Master Chief Collection for over 300+ hours since the game was released on Nov 11, and I have not recieved the free month of XBox Live you have promised.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-the-master-chief-collection-thank-you-faq

I have found no other way to contact you except to post here.

Please send me the free month of Xbox Live.

You have my gamertag, please let me know what else you need from me.

Hi there, the free month is still in the process of rolling out so if you don’t have it yet, don’t worry. Bravo tweeted that it’s continuing to roll into February and will most likely run until everyone has it (there’s no way they would just stop). If you have any other queries, I posted my own FAQ which is stickied in the main MCC forums - it gives some info on where you can check if you have a gold sub, as some folk (like myself) received the free month before the message was actually sent out :slight_smile:

I have Halo MMC since November, and I have don’t received the free month of Xbox Live. Please, any contact for 343 in Spanish ??

> 2533274853150005;3:
> I have Halo MMC since November, and I have don’t received the free month of Xbox Live. Please, any contact for 343 in Spanish ??

Please see my previous post / Por favor, ver mi post anterior
The free month is still being given out to the community

How long will I have to wait?

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > 2533274853150005;3:
> > I have Halo MMC since November, and I have don’t received the free month of Xbox Live. Please, any contact for 343 in Spanish ??
>
>
> Please see my previous post / Por favor, ver mi post anterior
> The free month is still being given out to the community

How long will I have to wait?my subscription ends the next month

I couldn’t say I’m afraid. There is not a designated time when everyone will recieve their month, it is just whenever your gamertag is included in the batch that they release.

hello. 343, i was sent here by xbox live support. i played halo master collection chief since early december and i still have not recevive the free month and the rest of the gifts offered.

> 2533274801102367;7:
> hello. 343, i was sent here by xbox live support. i played halo master collection chief since early december and i still have not recevive the free month and the rest of the gifts offered.

Hi, as I posted further up in the topic the free month is still being rolled out to everyone so if you don’t have it yet don’t worry. When speaking of the other gifts, if you mean ODST and the Relic map, they are still in development at the moment and won’t be released until Spring sometime (personally I estimate late May into June). If you still don’t have the nameplates and avatars, you should send a message to B is for Bravo and he can get the team to check on that for you. If you have twitter, you can send him a tweet with your gamertag.

I received my free month last night. Either 343 is listening to these forums after all, or stckrboy was right and they finally just got to my name on the list.

I haven’t received my free month xbox live yet and it is march already? is there a way to contact them ?

i haven´t received my code too :frowning:

i was given a code for a month of free xbox live for buying halo mcc early. It was sent to my xbox messages about a month ago. I look today since i needed it to go back gold and the message was no longer there like it was auto-deleted by message system. I contacted xbox live support and they said to contact halowaypoint support.

> 2533274909274100;12:
> i was given a code for a month of free xbox live for buying halo mcc early. It was sent to my xbox messages about a month ago. I look today since i needed it to go back gold and the message was no longer there like it was auto-deleted by message system. I contacted xbox live support and they said to contact halowaypoint support.

If this was the case then I don’t see how you can get a replacement. Messages on Xbox Live are only saved for 30 days, after which they are automatically deleted. For future reference, you don’t need to wait until your gold subscription runs out to redeem another code.You should have redeemed your code back when it was sent to you, as it would have simply extended your current subscription by a month. 343 rarely look on these forums, since this is mainly a community forum filled with mainly regular players or volunteers. So chances of a 343 employee responding to you on this thread is very slim. As stckrboy has suggested to others, you may want to contact B is for Bravo to see if anything can be done.

> 2533274909274100;12:
> i was given a code for a month of free xbox live for buying halo mcc early. It was sent to my xbox messages about a month ago. I look today since i needed it to go back gold and the message was no longer there like it was auto-deleted by message system. I contacted xbox live support and they said to contact halowaypoint support.

You may may have luck posting over on the Xbox Support forums, a lot of people have been posting there if their code message expired. For the future, if you don’t want to redeem the code straight away, you should write it down somewhere or keep it in an SMS message or secure pastebin. That way even if the message expires, you can still redeem it later. I don’t think codes have an expiry date, but I wouldn’t leave it more than a year.

> 2533274852997433;11:
> i haven´t received my code too :frowning:

They’re still rolling out - have a read over the FAQ is have stickied in the MCC forums. If you don’t have the nameplates and avatars yet, contact Bravo first and then you should be able to get the free month. It may come as a code or it may be added to your account.