I was just farmed on Arena Assault and have proof

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just played a round of Arena Assault and WE were farmed hardcore. The first few minutes were ok then I started to notice that the opposing team would pick up the ball then immediately drop it. I thought it was weird but maybe my team was putting up a good defense and they couldn.t hold on to it. Then I started to notice all the red X’s and then I knew what was up. I refused to be let them farm me so yes I did find a few corners to hide and wait it out.
We finally scored a goal which I believe they let us and then the slaughter continued. Of course they ran the ball back to score with about a minute or two left on the clock so it would go into over time so they could continue the slaughter. They could have scored and they almost did to break the tie but they didn’t/couldn.t want to. With ten seconds on the clock they ran back to there base and just left us sitting ther with the ball knowing there was no way for us to score. Of course I blocked and reported every single one of them. On of them had 69 KILLS…69. This was very unsporting and uncool.
This needs to stop. Warzone is one thing cause yes there are three different ways to win. In assault there is only one way to win and they totally refused to do it. Is there a way for me to report them and there Spartan Company. I can swear when I looked at the stats after they were all in the same Spartan company but when I rechecked they weren’t so I must have been seeing things. When I went to report one of them there reputation needed work…Gee I wonder why!!!
I’m very salty right now. I know it s only a game but this was uncalled for and it makes me very angry that some people choose to be unsporting like this.
As for the proof here it is. It is my last game played. Feel free to check it out. I would like your opinion on whether we were farmed or not.
[<mark>CLASSIFIED</mark>]

Best thing you can do is Report and move on really. I just placed a whole Warzone team on my report schedule for Unsporting behaviour.

People do that because they just want their flash. Leave 'em be really. Eventually Karma comes knocking on their doors.

Yeah I know Karma is a pain. I really hope it comes up and bites them on the behind hard and fast and never lets go. I have never wished so much bad juju on any group of people ever. I guess I just had to vent.

Calling out is against the forum rules, just sayin’

that suck an i get your point but some one might report you for calling out. just be carefully ok

> 2533274942042829;4:
> Calling out is against the forum rules, just sayin’

So is farming so they kind cancel eachother off.

> 2533274968393436;6:
> > 2533274942042829;4:
> > Calling out is against the forum rules, just sayin’
>
>
> So is farming so they kind cancel eachother off.

Noooot Really AGAINST any rules… Sadly!

Farming is just a cheap method of hoarding the kills, so to speak. It’s a legitimate way of playing, tho still under the belt and complete unsporting.

> 2533274862479941;3:
> Yeah I know Karma is a pain. I really hope it comes up and bites them on the behind hard and fast and never lets go. I have never wished so much bad juju on any group of people ever. I guess I just had to vent.

It’ll come, don’t worry. I saw most of the REPs on guys i reported and they were all in the orange zone. ‘‘Avoid me/Need improvement’’

So they’ll end up being matched with equal or worse farmers, which is pretty fair alright.

> 2533274968393436;6:
> > 2533274942042829;4:
> > Calling out is against the forum rules, just sayin’
>
>
> So is farming so they kind cancel eachother off.

No, a mod will lock this if he doesn’t remove the game link.

@OP, well done for reporting them.

What farmers don’t realise is that this sort of behaviour can only harm the game’s population.

You do realize this has been a thing in online games forever, right? Some -Yoinks!- like to stat in social playlists. Making a thread is completely pointless and a bit sad.

farming is a legitimate playstyle even though its frowned upon, much like camping.

you just got your -Yoinks!- handed to you :stuck_out_tongue: dont call out players because you lost. if your skill level was higher, they wouldn’t be able to ‘farm’ you. look at yourself first, before looking and saying things about others.

> 2533274913498763;11:
> farming is a legitimate playstyle even though its frowned upon, much like camping.
>
> you just got your -Yoinks!- handed to you :stuck_out_tongue: dont call out players because you lost. if your skill level was higher, they wouldn’t be able to ‘farm’ you. look at yourself first, before looking and saying things about others.

Legitimate? What do you mean by that? You can do it therefor you can and should?

That way of thinking is idiotic. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe we should make sure everyone hate the game and so everyone can stop playing. That sounds amazing! Let’s punch people in the face because it’s frowned upon, so it must be a good thing that should be done.

Farming has always existed in the halo series, nothing can be done about it, Just report them and move on.

> 2533274942042829;4:
> Calling out is against the forum rules, just sayin’

The OP did not make any specific accusations against any specifically named player. Posting a link to his own game is fine. Readers can view it draw their own conclusions. Looking at stats to justify the claims someone makes is a regular part of how this forum works. Even if he did not post the link it would be fairly easy to pick out the game in question from his recent games of Assault. It’s also just as easy to look at the game history of some of the players with questionable stats and see a pattern. I know it’s been happening since day one, but it’s still pathetic. “Champion” doesn’t have the same meaning to everyone.

Farmers are -Yoinks!-.

> 2533274913498763;11:
> farming is a legitimate playstyle even though its frowned upon, much like camping.
>
> you just got your -Yoinks!- handed to you :stuck_out_tongue: dont call out players because you lost. if your skill level was higher, they wouldn’t be able to ‘farm’ you. look at yourself first, before looking and saying things about others.

You’re absolutely right. All the OP has to do is get his skill level up to Champion and then team up with another Champion to avoid getting brutalized in a social list by a pre-made team that ignores the objective in order to extend the match to OT and rack up kills. Great advice. smh Like I said above, Champion doesn’t have the same meaning to everyone.

wait isn’t farming when a COMPANY doesn’t do objective and kills u but here only 2 people are in a company and their in different companies are u sure it wasn’t 4 randoms and who ever had the bomb said screw it we won’t score

dude that kid was a 147 champ with a .9 kdr. i’m not saying you got farmed but your team did in fact get killed a lot. the PGCR doesn’t in fact give us solid evidence you were in fact “farmed”. There are PLENTY of Halo tryhards that have studied these spawns and in fact know exactly how to manipulate that to their advantage and your suffering. Don’t worry you’ll live. suck it up, play everyday, play with a squad and then you can do what happened to you.

nothing you can really do about it other than report them.
If you are getting farmed, you must do everything to fight back.
What i mean is, stop playing the objective, eliminate enemy team, and then move on.
It is quite hard, but it is possible to counter a farm

Farming isn’t against the rules but most people on waypoint hate it and will give you a lol bad rep.The funny thing is farming came on cuz of warzone but the thing is farming is just spawntrapping or spawn killing which a good amount of high level players did back then. Esp in the reach days BTB. I also admit I spawntrapped people with a team on btb for kills and such. Do I regret it? Nope im just being honest I had fun doing it with my friends. Now in h5 I just go solo wza most the time.