I was fine with Halo 4 until....

… I heard that there will be instant spawning. Now it didn’t hit me right away. It took a few minutes. Then it hit me like a hammer to the face. With instant respawn means NO TEABAGGING!!! Gone are those three glorious second of corpse defilement, I honestly don’t know how I feel about this. I don’t know if I can go on… lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_ks5-B-g4&list=UUxcGB3QiA4pKJ1ECPcRmKdw&index=1&feature=plcp

Actually, now that you point it out . . . I’m mortified . . .

> Actually, now that you point it out . . . I’m mortified . . .

me too

Yeah a lot of people seemed to just come to this conclusion, occurred to me the second I read about instant respawns. At least with enough community fuss, spawn times are probably the easiest thing for 343 to change.

Actually, you could still t-bag, but the person you are t-bagging will be completely unaware you are t-bagging them. They will be too busy looking to get revenge on you.

Just for the record I’m sure custom games will still allow you to have respawn times…

I love that the biggest concern on these forums seems to be the loss of teabagging, which isn’t really guaranteed. People seem assume that instant respawning means you’ll spawn right next to your killer.

No spawn times may only be in Slayer gametypes, CTF or Assault could still have spawn times (and should).

Wait… that doesn’t matter…

Oh My GOD! WHAT HAS 343 DONE!!!

On a serious note, this is actually a huge failure on 343s part

> Just for the record I’m sure custom games will still allow you to have respawn times…

It’s definitely a possibility. But then again, that’s where you’ll be finding most of the MLG competitive people so…

EDIT: this also will help alleviate some of the spawn trapping.