Total Players: 424
Mark VII Core: 273 Users (64.4% of cores being used)
- Mark VII: 95 (34.8% of Mark VII, 22.4% Total)
- Trailblazer: 14 (5.1% of Mark VII, 3.3% Total)
- Mark V Zeta: 51 (18.7% of Mark VII, 12% Total)
- Cavallino: 74 (27.1% of Mark VII, 17.5% Total)
- Aviator: 12 (4.4% of Mark VII, 2.8% Total)
- Firefall: 9 (3.3% of Mark VII, 2.1% Total)
- Zvezda: 8 (2.9% of Mark VII, 1.9% Total)
- Gungnir: 4 (1.5% of Mark VII Helmets, 0.9% Total)
- Anubis: 4 (1.5% of Mark VII, 0.9% Total)
- Soldier: 2 (0.7% of Mark VII, 0.5% Total)
Bolded items are part of store bundles.
Mark V Core: 102 Users (24.1% of cores being used)
- EVA (Emile): 22 (21.6% of Mark V, 5.2% Total)
- ODST: 8 (7.8% of Mark V, 1.9% Total)
- Mark VI: 21 (20.6% of Mark V, 5% Total)
- EVA: 11 (10.8% of Mark V, 2.6% Total)
- Recon: 9 (8.8% of Mark V, 2.1% Total)
- Scout: 7 (6.9% of Mark V, 1.7% Total)
- Mark V [B]: 4 (3.9% of Mark V, 0.9% Total)
- Commando: 15 (14.7% of Mark V, 3.5% Total)
- Grenadier: 5 (4.9% of Mark V, 1.2% Total)
Yoroi Core: 49 Users (11.6% of cores being used):
- Hikeshi: 13 (26.5% of Yoroi, 3.1% Total)
- Kabuto: 21 (42.9% of Yoroi, 5% Total)
- Yokai: 15 (30.6% of Yoroi, 3.5% Total)
Never saw a Hazop, Air Assault, Chonmage, or an ISR.
- Both the Mark 5 core and the Yoroi core were less popular than I thought they were.
- The helmets tied to bundles in the shop were significantly less popular than I anticipated (6.3% of total).
- The Mark V Zeta, Mark VII, and Cavallino account for over 50% of the helmets. I was expecting an advantage here because they were free and don’t require that much effort to get, but holy crap.
- In the Mark VII core, it’s just those 3 helmets that are really popular. The Mark V core is not evenly spread by any means but it’s a bit more uniform, with Emile’s helmet and the Mark VI helmet being the most popular.
- I didn’t expect that Mark VI and Emile’s Helmet are roughly equally popular. Same goes for Gungnir and Anubis, or Recon and Scout (though I might need a bigger sample size here to really figure that out).
- Because your options tend to be limited on the Fracture Armor, I’m betting the new steampunkish core for Season 2 will also only be 7-10% of total players using it.
Full disclosure, this is a cross-post from reddit in case anyone else found this interesting.