i was banned.

I was recently banned from receiving no xp. I di nothing wrong and I would like my ban lifted. I would really appreciate this. if you can’t lift the ban, then I guess I will wait it out.

thanks

You have multiple DNF’s in your recent history. DNF’s (did not finish game) are punishable by xp bans. So yes, you did do something wrong by quitting too many games.

Went into action with a friend playing on a second controller making no kills at all? That can be an issue. Or did you quit a lot? We all understand some games aren’t bearable, but excessive quitting can result in bans.
The bans are given out by a routine program, so there must be a scheme you have been following. Can you give detailed infos?

“I was banned and didn’t do anything wrong. I want the ban removed”
Every ban tread I see. And everytime guilty.
Quitting too much games will get you banned.

No one likes quitters in Halo especially me. I like team support when I play game in matchmaking.

> You have multiple DNF’s in your recent history. DNF’s (did not finish game) are punishable by xp bans. So yes, you did do something wrong by quitting too many games.

Quitting games does not result in an XP ban, it results in a matchmaking ban. XP bans are only given if the player or a guest idles through games.

Tykiller1012, you played with a dummy guest account in several games of Ninja Assassins. You were obviously farming it for kills and so your ban is deserved.

> > You have multiple DNF’s in your recent history. DNF’s (did not finish game) are punishable by xp bans. So yes, you did do something wrong by quitting too many games.
>
> Quitting games does not result in an XP ban, it results in a matchmaking ban. XP bans are only given if the player or a guest idles through games.
>
> Tykiller1012, you played with a dummy guest account in several games of Ninja Assassins. You were obviously farming it for kills and so your ban is deserved.

Ah, thank you for the correction :slight_smile:

> Tykiller1012, you played with a dummy guest account in several games of Ninja Assassins. You were obviously farming it for kills and so your ban is deserved.

How do you know something like that?

> > Tykiller1012, you played with a dummy guest account in several games of Ninja Assassins. You were obviously farming it for kills and so your ban is deserved.
>
> How do you know something like that?

check his stats and recent games.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Tykiller1012/home/match-9b4365279c9c2a7c

WoW this guys doesn’t finish his games does he. Look at all those DNF