I was banned i think?

Hi there so i am more confused then i am anything else right now. So i was player Halo reach last night and my last game was Swat. I load in this morning and it wont let me join a game it just says connecting to servers so i let it sit for about 5 mins and nothing happen. Then i went to see what i needed to unlock next and the unlock tab says offline. I made sure i was in the right part of the launcher with anti cheat Enabled and still nothing. I got no message saying i was banned so im confused. If possible can someone please help. I restarted my router and restarted my PC as well same thing happens. If i am banned then i accept the punishment even if i dont know why. I have prof on my twitter if that helps. Its UnsounderGaming. Thank you.

343i would never ban someone without letting them know, so rest assured you are not banned :blush:

> 2533274921732204;1:
> Hi there so i am more confused then i am anything else right now. So i was player Halo reach last night and my last game was Swat. I load in this morning and it wont let me join a game it just says connecting to servers so i let it sit for about 5 mins and nothing happen. Then i went to see what i needed to unlock next and the unlock tab says offline. I made sure i was in the right part of the launcher with anti cheat Enabled and still nothing. I got no message saying i was banned so im confused. If possible can someone please help. I restarted my router and restarted my PC as well same thing happens. If i am banned then i accept the punishment even if i dont know why. I have prof on my twitter if that helps. Its UnsounderGaming. Thank you.

That isn’t what a ban looks like in my experience, but feel free to use the appropriate ban thread linked below.