I was banned from the official Discord months ago and have sent appeals multiple times without any response

I was banned for swearing 3 times (in my defense I didn’t know what words were banned and I didn’t swear AT anyone) and I have appealed I think 3 times now over the past few months with zero response, I have kept my friend requests open as I was told to do so but I haven’t gotten a DM or friend request or anything like that.

I was banned for swearing 3 times

I have appealed I think 3 times now over the past few months with zero response, I have kept my friend requests open as I was told to do so but I haven’t gotten a DM or friend request or anything like that.

Being dishonest doesn’t help your case. If you followed the link to appeal you were given when you were banned your appeal was likely recieved. If you haven’t recieved an answer the answer is likely ‘not at this time.’ If you’d like to provide your hidden ID I can check to see if your appeal was received and what you were actually banned for.

1 Like

How do I find my hidden ID?

WinningPluto8#0303

You were banned for posting discriminatory content. Your appeals were recieved.

I remember I swore 3 times, one of the times I said gay if that’s what u mean and the bot auto banned me