I was about to throw out the kinect

I was about to finish Truth and Reconciliation on legendary when the Kinect suddenly sent me to another game, I was so furious, so I decided to disconnect the Kinect. Days later my father connected it. Today I was playing warzone turbo, I wasted a lot of REQs, I was about to win, when, again. the Kinect sent me to another game; I was even more furious, I really was about to throw the Kinect out and cut it into pieces. I really think the command to open games should not work while you play. But why this only happens while playing halo? Why this happens to me? I think I´m going to bury the Kinect cable.

Why would it send you to another game?
like were you downloading a game while you were playing halo and the OH ITS ALMOST DONE thing popped up?
but thats never happened to me,
but yes the kinect is maddening and you should bury the kinect with the cable :0

Do this to your Kinect

> 2533275029034104;3:
> Stewie and Brian destroy Surfin' Bird - YouTube
> Do this to your Kinect

Even though that would be awesome, it would be better to sell it to a pawn shop or something.

Psh… Legendary.

Now LASO on T&R was the greatest nightmare of all.

> 2535413285927616;2:
> Why would it send you to another game?
> like were you downloading a game while you were playing halo and the OH ITS ALMOST DONE thing popped up?
> but thats never happened to me,
> but yes the kinect is maddening and you should bury the kinect with the cable :0

I wasn’t downloading any game, is simply a voice command that opens a game.

Toss the kinect. Do it… Just do it.

Hand grenades and a flame thrower works for me!!

Melt it all it does is watch you and judge you. :eyes: