I want to thank You 343i, for Halo 4

Firstly to all the downers if it wasn’t for 343i there would be no Halo to play or what appears to be what people like to do more than play (talk about the game).

I read all the time all these post about whats wrong with Halo 4, I have been playing Halo games since i was 13 and I have played every single Halo FPS. And Halo 4 is not perfect, but it is my favorite Halo game, it feels like its taking the game in the right direction, do i hate A.C campers and do i wish for a more weapons to choose from yes, but I love the pace of the game and the combat. I for one am looking forward to what the next Halo fps will be like. So thank you for the good times. Halo 4 was 55 euros well spent. I think you guys have build a good foundation so with the capabilities of the Xbox One I expect a deeper and even more fun Halo experience, and I’m exited!

Thanks Again 343i.

> Firstly to all the downers if it wasn’t for 343i there would be no Halo to play or what appears to be what people like to do more than play (talk about the game).

>Assuming Halo 4 is the only Halo game with online multiplayer

> I have been playing Halo games since i was 13 and I have played every single Halo FPS.

Common fallible credential.

> And Halo 4 is not perfect, but it is my favorite Halo game, it feels like its taking the game in the right direction, do i hate A.C campers and do i wish for a more weapons to choose from yes, but I love the pace of the game and the combat. I for one am looking forward to what the next Halo fps will be like. So thank you for the good times. Halo 4 was 55 euros well spent.

Ok that’s fine, just stop trying to impose your opinion on others.

> I think you guys have build a good foundation so with the capabilities of the Xbox One I expect a deeper and even more fun Halo experience, and I’m exited!

Yes.

I say thanks for continuing halo!

> I say thanks for continuing halo!

You die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

I would like to extend my thanks to 343i also.

They have done an amazing job on the Campaign and Matchmaking. Yes, there are some new things that don’t appear to have worked out, and hopefully they’ll take that into account with Halo 5, but in general it’s a great game which I have enjoyed playing very much.

Thank you 343i.

List of things I would like to see return in future Halo titles:

Campaign Theater

Infection/Living Dead playlist (Flood is less popular than Living Dead on Reach right now)

Ranked & Social playlists (with in-game visible rank)

Permanent DLC Playlist (people who’ve purchased maps hardly get to play them)

Firefight Mode (Spartan OPs was good but is less popular than Firefight on Reach right now)

I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!

The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.

Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.

Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)

> > Firstly to all the downers if it wasn’t for 343i there would be no Halo to play or what appears to be what people like to do more than play (talk about the game).Assuming Halo 4 is the only Halo game with online multiplayer
>
> > My mistake I meant to say that there would not be a continuation of the franchise. I am glad that there are new Halo games,because I love the Halo universe.

> I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!
>
> The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.
>
> Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. <mark>Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.</mark>
>
> Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)

Absurdity. There were likely separate teams, and the MP evidently received greater emphasis.

The Campaign did not receive much love, aside from story elements and recognition of LASO.

> > I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!
> >
> > The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.
> >
> > Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. <mark>Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.</mark>
> >
> > Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)
>
> Absurdity. There were likely separate teams, and the MP evidently received greater emphasis.
>
> The Campaign did not receive much love, aside from story elements and recognition of LASO.

No its actually true, they DID ran out of time. I wish i could remember where i read it.

Recognition of LASO was the whole reason i decided to do it. The story between Chief and Cortana is what makes Halo 4 campaign so good. They did a top job on the graphics too in my opinion, everything looks very beautiful.

> > > I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!
> > >
> > > The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.
> > >
> > > Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. <mark>Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.</mark>
> > >
> > > Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)
> >
> > Absurdity. There were likely separate teams, and the MP evidently received greater emphasis.
> >
> > The Campaign did not receive much love, aside from story elements and recognition of LASO.
>
> No its actually true, they DID ran out of time. I wish i could remember where i read it.
>
> Recognition of LASO was the whole reason i decided to do it. The story between Chief and Cortana is what makes Halo 4 campaign so good. They did a top job on the graphics too in my opinion, everything looks very beautiful.

According this article and Scott Warner (design director) a lot of it did have to do with time issues, as well as communication issues.

I have been a 343i supporter from the beginning. I look forward to what they have in store for us.

> > I say thanks for continuing halo!
>
> You die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

So Palmer shouldn’t have missed?

Halo 4 made 95% of my friends switch to Call of Duty or buy a PS4 instead of an Xbox one. It even made me go buy Ghosts and try it out, and it’s not bad. I love the Halo franchise just as much as anyone else but it is far from being the best halo.

> > I say thanks for continuing halo!
>
> You die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

So Palmer shouldn’t have missed?

> > > > I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!
> > > >
> > > > The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.
> > > >
> > > > Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. <mark>Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.</mark>
> > > >
> > > > Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)
> > >
> > > Absurdity. There were likely separate teams, and the MP evidently received greater emphasis.
> > >
> > > The Campaign did not receive much love, aside from story elements and recognition of LASO.
> >
> > No its actually true, they DID ran out of time. I wish i could remember where i read it.
> >
> > Recognition of LASO was the whole reason i decided to do it. The story between Chief and Cortana is what makes Halo 4 campaign so good. They did a top job on the graphics too in my opinion, everything looks very beautiful.
>
> According this article and Scott Warner (design director) a lot of it did have to do with time issues, as well as communication issues.
>
> I have been a 343i supporter from the beginning. I look forward to what they have in store for us.

There are also the tweets… where are they agsin? Bradford tweeted some interesting stuff.

> > > > I want to thank 343 too. Forward Unto Dawn, to date is probably the best game hype i have seen yet!
> > > >
> > > > The campaign is AWESOME, really brings the emotions into it. Its beautiful to watch and play. They truly did a top job.
> > > >
> > > > Online… Well. Thanks for trying anyway. <mark>Seems maybe they ‘ran out of time’ and had to quickly finish MP as they had spend all their time on Campaign.</mark>
> > > >
> > > > Next Halo should be better :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)
> > >
> > > Absurdity. There were likely separate teams, and the MP evidently received greater emphasis.
> > >
> > > The Campaign did not receive much love, aside from story elements and recognition of LASO.
> >
> > No its actually true, they DID ran out of time. I wish i could remember where i read it.
> >
> > Recognition of LASO was the whole reason i decided to do it. The story between Chief and Cortana is what makes Halo 4 campaign so good. They did a top job on the graphics too in my opinion, everything looks very beautiful.
>
> According this article and Scott Warner (design director) a lot of it did have to do with time issues, as well as communication issues.
>
> I have been a 343i supporter from the beginning. I look forward to what they have in store for us.

Thats a good article. The more i read the more i see, they seem to be going in the right direction with what we all really want for the next Halo…