I want to see Buck and the gang again.

Now I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed Halo 3 ODST. The music, the atmosphere, and the missions playing as my favorite characters, the ODST’s. now I really want to know where Buck and his gang is right now ando would like to see their return if not in this Halo but somewhere in the next installments, helping Chief and possibly being able to play as them again. I really enjoyed the game and the death cries of Buck, hiliarious!!!

Even in Reach, he had funny death cries during Firefight. I really want to see them return! What about you guys? Did any of you like ODST?

Also for the record the ODST armor in Halo 4 isn’t comparable to that of Halo Reach’s since Reach’s ODST armor actually looks like it instead of a block of deformed circle clay.

I really hope they fix the armor and make it more like the real ODST armor.

We’ll remember in halo 4 the spartan 4s were ODSTs and buck’s bio in reach said that if he were any better than he would be a spartan… Which he already is now. Same thing goes for the entire the squad including rookie.

True. But I want to see them return even as Spartans. Better than having Palmer and her stupid team.

I have a very strong feeling you will. And if my source is correct, in ways you may not be expecting.

I think a good story element would be Buck being offered to become a Spartan-IV, but the others feel somewhat betrayed. There’s this whole animosity going on between them, and Buck seriously debates whether to join the program or not.

> Now I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed Halo 3 ODST. The music, the atmosphere, and the missions playing as my favorite characters, the ODST’s. now I really want to know where Buck and his gang is right now ando would like to see their return if not in this Halo but somewhere in the next installments, helping Chief and possibly being able to play as them again. I really enjoyed the game and the death cries of Buck, hiliarious!!!
>
> Even in Reach, he had funny death cries during Firefight. I really want to see them return! What about you guys? Did any of you like ODST?
>
> <mark>Also for the record the ODST armor in Halo 4 isn’t comparable to that of Halo Reach’s since Reach’s ODST armor actually looks like it instead of a block of deformed circle clay.</mark>
>
> I really hope they fix the armor and make it more like the real ODST armor.

So agree.

To be fair to 343 I think the intention was to base the new artistic design on the original ODST armor from Halo 2.

Just to make sure that it still retains something from the original trilogy but 343 can still feel that this is their ODST armor and not just a copy and paste of Bungie’s style. I think they did a good job. It was just the overall flaws of Halo 4’s armor that brought it down such as the textures.

Halo 2

Halo 4

The similarities can mostly be seen in the shape of the visor.

But anyways I’d love to see Buck’s squad again as SIVs. It’d go a long way to making the SIVs more likable in the eyes of the community.

My god this idea is brilliant

There should be a scene were buck and the gang are facing off against another squad in war games
Any they lose…

Turns out the other squad was blue team!!!

Man that would be epic :slight_smile:

> I have a very strong feeling you will. And if my source is correct, in ways you may not be expecting.

Source? What source? SPIT IT OUT!!! I DEMAND THEE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Buck and his crew again, it would be nice to get Nathan Fillion back. I would like to see some new variations in the weapons like the ODST silenced pistol and sub machine gun. I didn’t really have a problem with the ODST armour in halo 4 but it is no where near my favourite

I never liked any of the ODSTs. I thought they had very poor dialogue and very poor voice acting.

> I never liked any of the ODSTs. I thought they had very poor dialogue and very poor voice acting.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I thought the voice acting was great actually!

Well and I thought I would also add that even though they want to have their kind of armor, they really shouldn’t matter on whether they should copy and paste. Armor is armor and I honestly prefer it to look more like it should.

I know 343 wants their own design but they shouldn’t try to alter what we all know as the original armor but come up with their designs and keep with the originals, ODST should look like ODST either from Reach or Halo 3 ODST. Keep with the proper designs.

Please

> Well and I thought I would also add that even though they want to have their kind of armor, they really shouldn’t matter on whether they should copy and paste. Armor is armor and I honestly prefer it to look more like it should.
>
> I know 343 wants their own design but they shouldn’t try to alter what we all know as the original armor but come up with their designs and keep with the originals, ODST should look like ODST either from Reach or Halo 3 ODST. Keep with the proper designs.
>
> Please

As much as I agree with you that design changes should only happen when necessary or when it makes something look more logical, 343 seems to like to put their own spin on everything. Unfortunately, almost always that little spin they put on things tends to make things worse.

> > Well and I thought I would also add that even though they want to have their kind of armor, they really shouldn’t matter on whether they should copy and paste. Armor is armor and I honestly prefer it to look more like it should.
> >
> > I know 343 wants their own design but they shouldn’t try to alter what we all know as the original armor but come up with their designs and keep with the originals, ODST should look like ODST either from Reach or Halo 3 ODST. Keep with the proper designs.
> >
> > Please
>
> As much as I agree with you that design changes should only happen when necessary or when it makes something look more logical, 343 seems to like to put their own spin on everything. Unfortunately, almost always that little spin they put on things tends to make things worse.

That’s why they need to just make the armor like it shod look and then add in their own simple as that. I have heard people complain about the armor design which in some cases yea I can kinda agree but I seriously want the armor to appear like it should from previous recent installments not the ones from Halo 1 or 2. Reach and Halo 3 had the armor looking amazing, of course with Halo Reach having better textures but still.

> We’ll remember in halo 4 the spartan 4s were ODSTs and buck’s bio in reach said that if he were any better than he would be a spartan… Which he already is now. Same thing goes for the entire the squad including rookie.

Me too. The same goes for the rest of the team. Romeo, Dutch, Mickey, Buck, and of course Captain Dare.

Rookie, HELL YEAH. But of course, I wouldn’t expect him to talk.

Something tells me 343i are going to please us with this, Arbiter AND Blue Team all coming back for the next installment, cause afterall, -Yoink- is about to hit the fan.