I want to reset my stats and rank!!!!

I have contacted microsoft about it and they can’t do anything. I am just bored of having the same rank everytime I play halo 4. All I want is to have my stats reset.

343 can’t reset your rank or your stats buddy. Just make a new account.

Sorry but 343i Can’t reset your rank or stats, if you want to grind to the max level again, make a new account.

> Sorry but 343i Can’t reset your rank or stats, if you want to grind to the max level again, make a new account.

This is pretty much what I just said…

> I have contacted microsoft about it and they can’t do anything. I am just bored of having the same rank everytime I play halo 4. All I want is to have my stats reset.

So what would this accomplish?

Play a few bad games and your rank will drop.

Relax man, you just have to wait until November and you’ll have plenty more to do on the MC collection.

Do people really play just to watch an arbitrary number go up? Just play the game man, and try and have some fun.

> > I have contacted microsoft about it and they can’t do anything. I am just bored of having the same rank everytime I play halo 4. All I want is to have my stats reset.
>
> So what would this accomplish?
>
> Play a few bad games and your rank will drop.

I think he means SR, not CSR.

@Galactic Jedi, he could create a different account, but he probably wouldn’t want to do that, because he would have to re-buy a gold membership.

> > > I have contacted microsoft about it and they can’t do anything. I am just bored of having the same rank everytime I play halo 4. All I want is to have my stats reset.
> >
> > So what would this accomplish?
> >
> > Play a few bad games and your rank will drop.
>
> I think he means SR, not CSR.
>
> @Galactic Jedi, he could create a different account, but he probably wouldn’t want to do that, because he would have to re-buy a gold membership.

Thats true. However, logically, he would have to make a new account in order to start over.

Only way to do that is making a new account.

> Do people really play just to watch an arbitrary number go up? Just play the game man, and try and have some fun.

> I have contacted microsoft about it and they can’t do anything. I am just bored of having the same rank everytime I play halo 4. All I want is to have my stats reset.

Have you completed Halo Reach’s ranks?