I want to report a cheating spartan company

Hi, i was playing warzone lately and I’ve noticed some companies have been working out so good, playing hard and dedicated but some of them are cheating and i have videos of one company in specific. They are cheating doing the core glitch (the one that get one member in the opposite team and making the enemies a way to enter the core)
They were testing more weapons to destroy the core, they used rocketlaunchers, spnkrs, whiplashes, etc… So i would like to report them and everyone of the members in that match with my videos.
Hope i get some replies because people like that are making warzone matches a bad experience to those who play for fun.

Sounds like they were “trying” to cheat. If they can’t find another way to destroy a protected core they’re just wasting their time.

Also, it may just be a select few in the company doing it, not the entire company. You shouldn’t call out an entire company like that just because they have some unethical players in their ranks.

Waypoint doesn’t like anyone calling people out, you should edit that company name out.

> 2533274970737495;1:
> Hi, i was playing warzone lately and I’ve noticed some companies have been working out so good, playing hard and dedicated but some of them are cheating and i have videos of one company in specific. They are cheating doing the core glitch (the one that get one member in the opposite team and making the enemies a way to enter the core)
> They were testing more weapons to destroy the core, they used rocketlaunchers, spnkrs, whiplashes, etc… So i would like to report them and everyone of the members in that match with my videos.
> Hope i get some replies because people like that are making warzone matches a bad experience to those who play for fun.

If you want to report negative behavior you may do so through the in game reporting system. Go to the xbox live profile of the individuals in question and report them that way.