I want to play INFINITY SLAYER!

Not Slayer Pro!

My options should not be: Slayer Pro, Slayer Pro, Slayer Pro in an INFINITY SLAYER PLAYLIST!

Why is there not a playlist for Slayer Pro!? This is really starting to get to me here. I won’t be playing much longer if this continues.

What do you prefer about Infinity?

If all 3 options are Pro and you don’t want to play it, is there a reason you simply don’t press B and then select yes to the return to lobby question?

And all Infinity and all Pro playlist would be more ideal than flinging them all together in my opinion. Honestly though, I hope this is seen as a teaching moment to those who didn’t understand why a lot of people were upset over Halo 4, not having the options you want doesn’t feel so good does it?

Some people actually like slayer pro. We had to put up with Infinity for months.

i agree. there is a reason the playlist is called “infinity slayer”. what was wrong with separate playlists like at launch?

> i agree. there is a reason the playlist is called “infinity slayer”. what was wrong with separate playlists like at launch?

Have you seen the population numbers of the playlists? More playlists will thin them out even further than they already are. They are actually going to decrease the number of playlists soon.

> Some people actually like slayer pro. We had to put up with Infinity for months.

Okay, so guess what? Simple solution to the problem: Make a Slayer Pro playlist. Why should a competitive gametype be placed in a casual playlist? There is no logic behind it.

> If all 3 options are Pro and you don’t want to play it, is there a reason you simply don’t press B and then select yes to the return to lobby question?

I do, but the point is that I shouldn’t have to because the playlist is called -Yoinking!- INFINITY SLAYER!

> > Some people actually like slayer pro. We had to put up with Infinity for months.
>
> Okay, so guess what? Simple solution to the problem: Make a Slayer Pro playlist. Why should a competitive gametype be placed in a casual playlist? There is no logic behind it.

Slayer pro being competitive is a matter of opinion. Some people probably think that Infinity slayer is competitive. Before Slayer pro came out, people heated Infinity slayer. When a new gametype comes out, everyone will forget the issues they had with Slayer pro.

> And all Infinity and all Pro playlist would be more ideal than flinging them all together in my opinion. Honestly though, I hope this is seen as a teaching moment to those who didn’t understand why a lot of people were upset over Halo 4, not having the options you want doesn’t feel so good does it?

You have no argument. A Playlist called Infinity Slayer should not force you into playing a gametype that isn’t Infinity Slayer. If your beloved Slayer Pro is so amazing, why did the Throwdown playlist die out?

It’s not our fault the population is low, so why punish someone who is looking for a casual game by forcing them into a Slayer Pro game?

> > > Some people actually like slayer pro. We had to put up with Infinity for months.
> >
> > Okay, so guess what? Simple solution to the problem: Make a Slayer Pro playlist. Why should a competitive gametype be placed in a casual playlist? There is no logic behind it.
>
> Slayer pro being competitive is a matter of opinion. Some people probably think that Infinity slayer is competitive. Before Slayer pro came out, people heated Infinity slayer. When a new gametype comes out, everyone will forget the issues they had with Slayer pro.

It’s clearly designed to be more competitive in nature than Infinity Slayer. Is it not? All weapons are precision weapons, AA’s are removed, and Sensors are removed.

> > And all Infinity and all Pro playlist would be more ideal than flinging them all together in my opinion. Honestly though, I hope this is seen as a teaching moment to those who didn’t understand why a lot of people were upset over Halo 4, not having the options you want doesn’t feel so good does it?
>
> You have no argument. A Playlist called Infinity Slayer should not force you into playing a gametype that isn’t Infinity Slayer. If your beloved Slayer Pro is so amazing, why did the Throwdown playlist die out?
>
> It’s not our fault the population is low, so why punish someone who is looking for a casual game by forcing them into a Slayer Pro game?

Implying Slayer Pro can’t be played casually.

As for your issue, you’d have no problem with having Slayer Pro & Infinity Slayer together if they renamed the playlist to Team Slayer, right?

And I thought I’d never see the day that people here in these forums want to play INFINITY SLAYER.

> Not Slayer Pro!
>
> <mark>My options should not be: Slayer Pro, Slayer Pro, Slayer Pro in an INFINITY SLAYER PLAYLIST!</mark>
>
> Why is there not a playlist for Slayer Pro!? This is really starting to get to me here. I won’t be playing much longer if this continues.

If the playlist was named Team Slayer (as it should be now it has multiple variants) would that make you feel better?

In all seriousness though there is nothing wrong with the Slayer playlist having variety and Pro isn’t that bad. I just wish they would add a normal slayer variant that has custom loadouts, radar, no PODs. Every single gametype has a variant like this except for Slayer and its mind boggling.

I’m sorry you can’t just camp with Camo in a Slayer Pro game OP.

> You have no argument. A Playlist called Infinity Slayer should not force you into playing a gametype that isn’t Infinity Slayer. <mark>If your beloved Slayer Pro is so amazing, why did the Throwdown playlist die out?</mark>

Who says I feel that Slayer pro is amazing? Not sure if you saw, but I did say:

“An all Infinity and all Pro playlist would be more ideal than flinging them all together in my opinion.”

So enough with the angry assumptions.

> It’s not our fault the population is low, <mark>so why punish someone who is looking for a casual game by forcing them into a Slayer Pro game?</mark>

I could ask the same thing, why give competitive players one playlist at the start while casual players get the rest of the game?

> I’m sorry you can’t just camp with Camo in a Slayer Pro game OP.

I’ve never once used camo in Halo 4. Nice try, though.

> > You have no argument. A Playlist called Infinity Slayer should not force you into playing a gametype that isn’t Infinity Slayer. <mark>If your beloved Slayer Pro is so amazing, why did the Throwdown playlist die out?</mark>
>
> Who says I feel that Slayer pro is amazing? Not sure if you saw, but I did say:
>
> “An all Infinity and all Pro playlist would be more ideal than flinging them all together in my opinion.”
>
> So enough with the angry assumptions.
>
>
>
> > It’s not our fault the population is low, <mark>so why punish someone who is looking for a casual game by forcing them into a Slayer Pro game?</mark>
>
> I could ask the same thing, why give competitive players one playlist at the start while casual players get the rest of the game?

You just consider the rest of the game casual. Mostly because you guys didn’t want to adapt to any changes.

> > Some people actually like slayer pro. We had to put up with Infinity for months.
>
> Okay, so guess what? Simple solution to the problem: Make a Slayer Pro playlist. Why should a competitive gametype be placed in a casual playlist? There is no logic behind it.

Why should a largely competitive game be turned into an all casual game? Halo 3 to Halo 4…?