I want to know more about the GRD/BOB helmet!

There are only theories which we have all tried and tried.

This helmet was revealed in a screenshot on the Deifant map Condemned. On Bungie Day 2011, during the live stream a Bungie employee was looking through the armory and stumbled upon the “GRD” helmet. It looks just like the one released in a screenshot of the Defiant Map Pack.

According to a Bungie employee who goes by the Bungie.net username of “Evil Otto” sent a PM to another user. In it he stated that it has nothing to do with Bungie. BOB stands for Born on Board. Babies? We have all tried to kill all of the BOBs in every level. We have tried collecting every data pad. Everything points to them. What are we missing?

BoB helmet:

Proven FAKE, User Created a cardboard cutout, Thaught it would be cool to Take a screenshot, Photoshop it & start a surge of fake hope & inspiratiion for the Community

=END=

Its real there are screenshots.

It’s real.

We shall all see with time.

> BoB helmet:
>
> Proven FAKE, User Created a cardboard cutout, Thaught it would be cool to Take a screenshot, Photoshop it & start a surge of fake hope & inspiratiion for the Community
>
> =END=

it was on the IGN website

> BoB helmet:
>
> Proven FAKE, User Created a cardboard cutout, Thaught it would be cool to Take a screenshot, Photoshop it & start a surge of fake hope & inspiratiion for the Community
>
> =END=

No, it’s real. BS angel posted a pic of the helmet on these forums a while ago, proving the existance of a helmet that has not been seen yet.

> > BoB helmet:
> >
> > Proven FAKE, User Created a cardboard cutout, Thaught it would be cool to Take a screenshot, Photoshop it & start a surge of fake hope & inspiratiion for the Community
> >
> > =END=
>
> No, it’s real. BS angel posted a pic of the helmet on these forums a while ago, proving the existance of a helmet that has not been seen yet.

… and yet has been seen, just not during regular gameplay.

Are we ever going to see pics of this so called Bungie member stumbling upon this GRD helmet?
As those that only want the truth say: Pics or it didn’t happen.

> Are we ever going to see pics of this so called Bungie member stumbling upon this GRD helmet?
> As those that only want the truth say: Pics or it didn’t happen.

http://www.halopedian.com/images/6/6c/New_helmet.jpg

> > Are we ever going to see pics of this so called Bungie member stumbling upon this GRD helmet?
> > As those that only want the truth say: Pics or it didn’t happen.
>
> http://www.halopedian.com/images/6/6c/New_helmet.jpg

I think you misread what i said. What i said was “Are we ever going to see pics of this so called Bungie member stumbling upon this GRD helmet?” Someone mentioned that a Bungie employee showed this helmet during the live stream. I want to see pics of that. I have seen the previous picture before. I have even questioned 343 about that helmet during ECCC. I am asking about the pic of the live stream.

> > BoB helmet:
> >
> > Proven FAKE, User Created a cardboard cutout, Thaught it would be cool to Take a screenshot, Photoshop it & start a surge of fake hope & inspiratiion for the Community
> >
> > =END=
>
> it was on the IGN website

And as we all known, IGN is the epitome of credibility…

I know it is real, I predict the TU will provide the answers we seek.

> We shall all see with time.

Yeah… But this time it’ll be harder, with hackers and modders seemingly not being able to find anything.

A=01
Z= 26

G = 07
R = 18
D = 04

07/18/04 is the date Ilovebees came out.

Coincidence ?

That does seem rather strange a coincidence, if it is one.

Yea, I thought it was interesting and then I went to check Ilovebees out and got the following:

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

grope:
seeker > !attach Princess
fail "msg: SPDR-5.14.3

evade evade evade

!probe extern proc 1
rogue proc

!bite rogue proc 1 recurse
clean !splotch confidence 100

Mission Log MIA Recruits

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL:

Make your decisions accordingly.

I have to say that is pretty weird, but i want to know what the site is counting down too

That I do not know. I never really visited the site before so I am unsure if it was always like that or not and I can’t find a date any where to tell if it is old or not.

wait a second… count down to “wide awake” meaning somebody has to be asleep, and that they have to wake up, and who do we know in halo who is going to be wakeing up? Chief!

maby it’s for halo 4