I want to compliment the 343 staff

I want to tell the staff which provides all the updates for Halo 5, Thank you. Thank you for updating the game types in Arena & Wz frequently. Most are quick to complain about whats not being featured, but I’ll gladly say AWESOME Y’ALL in respects to the overall flow of game types rotating. I am happier when the game types I love make there appearances, then stay for a long period of time too. Such as Husky Raid, BTB super Fiesta, Mythic Snipes, Grifball. Lastly props to adding content from the community ex. being the new (interesting) game variants included in action sack this month. I do love this game (# XP total in halo 5, 10th player to hit 100,000,000 Xp).

Keep up the efforts, the TANGYBEEF (XBL GAMERTAG)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274858221610;1:
> I want to tell the staff which provides all the updates for Halo 5, Thank you. Thank you for updating the game types in Arena & Wz frequently. Most are quick to complain about whats not being featured, but I’ll gladly say AWESOME Y’ALL in respects to the overall flow of game types rotating. I am happier when the game types I love make there appearances, then stay for a long period of time too. Such as Husky Raid, BTB super Fiesta, Mythic Snipes, Grifball. Lastly props to adding content from the community ex. being the new (interesting) game variants included in action sack this month. I do love this game (# XP total in halo 5, 10th player to hit 100,000,000 Xp).
>
> Keep up the efforts, the TANGYBEEF (XBL GAMERTAG)

much love

i agree with you