I want to blow body parts off!

Once you have taken enough damage and you’re a bullet away from death, it would be pretty epic if when you were hit in the Head,arm,leg or torso with that last bullet it would go flying off. Also this game needs more blood.

<3 Enigma

Typical 'Nigma. Shouldn’t you be worried about what your boys would think of you if you kept blowing heads off?

Please no. I love Halo because, despite being violent, it isn’t overly gory or full of swearing or anything like that.

I like Halo to be good, clean, M rated fun :stuck_out_tongue:

> Please no. I love Halo because, despite being violent, it isn’t overly gory or full of swearing or anything like that.
>
> I like Halo to be good, clean, M rated fun :stuck_out_tongue:

This.

Keep it clean.

> Typical 'Nigma. Shouldn’t you be worried about what your boys would think of you if you kept blowing heads off?

LOL, oh now Pulse is here! The boys are gunna love it!

no… just no

> Once you have taken enough damage and you’re a bullet away from death, it would be pretty epic if when you were hit in the Head,arm,leg or torso with that last bullet it would go flying off. Also this game needs more blood.
>
> <3 Enigma

If you want to blow body parts off go play Unreal Tournament

> > Uhh…I have to disagree, Halo isn’t Gears of War.
> >
> > More blood yes.
> >
> > Losing Body Parts no.
>
> Imagine grabbing the sniper and nailing head shots, the victims is watching his head roll while waiting to respawn.
>
> You grab the rockets, fire at a group of enemies and watch it rain body parts.
>
> Cut players in half with the Spartan laser…
>
> It would be bad jazz!

Yes. That sounds stupid and unappealing in a Halo game.

> > Once you have taken enough damage and you’re a bullet away from death, it would be pretty epic if when you were hit in the Head,arm,leg or torso with that last bullet it would go flying off. Also this game needs more blood.
> >
> > <3 Enigma
>
> If you want to blow body parts off go play Unreal Tournament

Seriously, even if you don’t shoot enemies with rockets they explode! In half! Sideways!

I like my halo games to be clean. Given, yes grunts could bleed some more, cuz they have nice blue blood and it makes nice floor paint, but I think halo’s got a good thing going. It shows that to be a good game, it don’t need body parts in places other than where they should be. I think that the request for more gore stems inpart by younger gamers not realizing why it’s rated M if there’s not much gore. Halo has kept it’s M due to canon, i think. Plasma’s supposed to melt flesh to the bone, yet for hardware’s sake, devs dont show it. Read the books and comics, then you’ll see a gory Halo.

> > Please no. I love Halo because, despite being violent, it isn’t overly gory or full of swearing or anything like that.
> >
> > I like Halo to be good, clean, M rated fun :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> This.
>
> Keep it clean.

I want it to have just a little bit more blood, but not too much to where whole body parts are blown off.

I don’t.

thats stupid for a halo game. what would be great is like when you shoot some one chunks of metals fly off the body

I’d rather want the plasma to actually act like plasma, and bullets leave holes in armor and the body, etc.

Gore is just distracting. It detracted from Halo 3 when the flood would always fall apart and leave a mess. It’ll detract from future Halo games.

despite what practically everybody else on this forum post states, I like the realism of (GASP!) dare I say COD:WAW (double GASP!)

I mean yea, it can get a little gory, but I love the “OMG did you just SEE that!?” moments of that game. They have an option to turn off the gore, so IMO I’d like to see a system similar to that in the new halos.

Never gonna happen, but I’d still like it.

i wouldnt mind it, but it makes the game a lot more laggy.

Sounds like you want to play Halo Kombat! Du du du, du-du du, du du du, du-du du, du-du du-du du-du du-du du du, du-du du-du du-du du-du du du! FIGHT!

Despite what everyone on here is saying… Halo never had sprint, never had assassination and never had armor abilities. To say Halo has never had gore is meaningless. The game is already rated Mature so why not?

Someone on here said something about metal chipping away when you are shot, I like that idea. I would settle for our armor to act like flint when it makes contact with bullets and such.

Melee combat would be a wonderful light show.

Never say never

I would love to be able to blast limbs off of the flood in campaign but not spartans in multiplayer.

> Once you have taken enough damage and you’re a bullet away from death, it would be pretty epic if when you were hit in the Head,arm,leg or torso with that last bullet it would go flying off. Also this game needs more blood.
>
> <3 Enigma

No. Your making it sound like deadspace. If they did this i would be very pissed off. I have already said this to my mate. That if they do that it will change halo to much and i aint going to buy a halo game like that.