I want the old INVASION colors back, do you?

I just preferred them, it felt better, more realistic instead of read vs blue.

Read and Blue? Was it ever any different?

> Read and Blue? Was it ever any different?

Exactly, Halo as a whole is far from realistic which doesn’t mean it needs to be changed to Green & Purple.

I don’t even think such a change is possible.

I’m talking about the beta invasion colors, and it is very possible for them to change it for invasion. Also red and blue are very different form green and purple, how can you even say that? It would just feel more like a covenant vs human situation.

> I’m talking about the beta invasion colors, and it is very possible for them to change it for invasion. Also red and blue are very different form green and purple, how can you even say that? It would just feel more like a covenant vs human situation.

If you need a colour to tell you that you’re fighting another race, then please just stop playing.

Red vs Blue is fine and Green & Purple made Invasion stand out from other playlists.

Red vs Blue is fine for me as long as I am fighting another race, I can see I am fighting a war.

> > I’m talking about the beta invasion colors, and it is very possible for them to change it for invasion. Also red and blue are very different form green and purple, how can you even say that? It would just feel more like a covenant vs human situation.
>
> <mark>If you need a colour to tell you that you’re fighting another race, then please just stop playing.</mark>
>
> Red vs Blue is fine and Green & Purple made Invasion stand out from other playlists.
>
> Red vs Blue is fine for me as long as I am fighting another race, I can see I am fighting a war.

Why be annoying and say that to me? stop being like that. You know what I mean, I said it would create a more realistic feel, the UNSC’s main color is hardly red is it? I’m not limited, I can obviously see the difference bettween two races, I just preferred the beta colors because they suited the two sides more, it gave them a more realistic feel.

Would have been neat to keep them. I can see how the colors fit sense the spartan armor is mostly Olive green! The elites main color was blue unless they were at a high Rank!

It’s been explained by a Bungie employee, Invasion was made Red/Blue because had trouble identifying enemies from allies and because you’d end up with purple spartans and green elites in round 2.