I want the "M" Rating back!

its that simple, i want to beat a dead elite into a bloody pulp, i don’t need a hit marker let me see spirts of blood or sparks representing damage on the fore runner robot thingies. Its makes halo much more enjoyable for me and i think a good step in the right direction of a more gritty tone as opposed to a more cartoonish one.

Blood is still there, even in Halo 5.

Halo’s blood has been decreasing ever since Halo 2. Maybe it’s a bit too far now but that’s not why it’s not rated M.

Halo was barely a Rated M game to begin with.

> 2535419090132210;1:
> its that simple, i want to beat a dead elite into a bloody pulp

You were never able to do that in any Halo. This series isn’t Gears of War, nor should it try to be.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> > 2535419090132210;1:
> > its that simple, i want to beat a dead elite into a bloody pulp
>
> You were never able to do that in any Halo. This series isn’t Gears of War, nor should it try to be.

Well… in CE each time you punch a dead elite they explode blood like punching water balloons. As for gore/bruising in combat then nope! Unless the fisticuffs assassination goes to campaign >.> haha.

> 2533274833081329;2:
> Blood is still there, even in Halo 5.
>
> Halo’s blood has been decreasing ever since Halo 2. Maybe it’s a bit too far now but that’s not why it’s not rated M.
>
> Halo was barely a Rated M game to begin with.

WOW!!
I’ve played A LOT of the game, and yet I never noticed that blood was actually in Halo 5! Then again, I wasn’t looking for it. I thought they removed the Halo: CE level of gore so the game didn’t need to be M-rated.
So if it’s still there, why not increase it a little bit, so it’s actually noticeable unless you really look for it?
I always thought it was a nice touch that there was blood splatter when you shot random aliens. Imagine the realism they could add if there was also pools of blood seeping from the corpses of the aliens you shoot.
(Maybe not realism, but at least a bit more of an immersive experience)

Feel free to use the wishlist threads in the GD section.