I want some really hard achievements

I would like 343 too add in some extremely difficult challenges into halo 4, and it may be a stretch but I think that it would be good if they were worth 0g. This would make challenges that only determined players would go after, I want challenges on par with the annual achievement in Halo 3. Just my thoughts.

> I would like 343 too add in some extremely difficult challenges into halo 4, and it may be a stretch but I think that it would be good if they were worth 0g. This would make challenges that only determined players would go after, I want challenges on par with the annual achievement in Halo 3. Just my thoughts.

I do want some like the Vidmaster ones they were hard and they had variety.

The only problem I see with hard achievements similar to Halo 3 is the constant messages from everyone wanting help to do them.

An achievement like “2 Birds 1 Stone” In the level (Name of a level in Halo 4) Kill 2 enemies with a ricochet bullet.

I know one:
God’s Hand 15G Melee an incoming grenade back to the person who threw it and kill him with it.

I would be fine with more difficult achievements…a la the Vidmaster achievements. Those were very fun to try and complete. Frustrating at times, but still quite fun.

The one thing I really don’t want to see is more multiplayer achievements…or more difficult multiplayer achievements. I think that’s just a pipe dream, since that’s become the trend for developers over the last few years. I just get so tired of being lumped in with people whose sole focus in a game is to get an achievement at the sake of gameplay itself. Just irritating.

So long as the hard part doesn’t involve completely deviating away from the game for a long period of time to get the achievement. I didn’t like the mongoose splatter and the double kill with one splaser shot achievements. They were more luck than skill.

YES

Their’s nothing like a night on Halo trying your hardest to get a achievement!

Definitely something like the Vidmaster achievements. There were a lot of fun.

Vidmasters were the epitome of what achievements should look like.
They required:
Time
Effort
Cooperation
Skill

They were horrifically difficult, but if you failed you could immediately try again. They were social. I met really cool people while working on them and had the most fun I ever had playing Halo.

For those wanting more matchmaking achievements . . . What for? They’re gruesome, tiring, some unachievable without cooperation from others. It just promotes boosting. Achievements should only be located in cooperative parts of the game.

Look at some of the CEA Achievements for a point of reference. Some of those were pretty hard aka the Library…

As long as the requirements aren’t stupid like “Complete a mission on legendary solo, all skulls on, never kill an enemy, never fire your gun, when doing a handstand in your on living room” XD

I always wanted a LASO achievement. This would be an achievement that is actually hard to get and it wouldn’t be based on luck like some of the multiplayer achievements.

Why would you want it if it doesn’t give you anything. I don’t understand why people even go for achievements if they don’t do anything but build up your gamerscore. The only way I get achievments is accidentally or unintentionally, spare Halo 3 trying to get Recon.

> So long as the hard part doesn’t involve completely deviating away from the game for a long period of time to get the achievement. I didn’t like the mongoose splatter and the double kill with one splaser shot achievements. They were more luck than skill.

You can get both of those achievements in a skilful manner and they are not as hard as a couple of the achievements on reach. At least you can get the right map and have the opportunity to get these whenever you want to.

Remember the achievement where we had to go ALL the way across Sandbox and grab a skull?

That’s what I want. You could either use skill, or you could just rely on luck. Either way, fun.

200G- Dissaproving 343’s logic- Complete Spartan Ops season 1 on legendary alone.

Harder campaign achievements like Vidmasters are fine in my book. However, “harder” achievements in multiplayer like the new ones for Reach were ridiculous and a lot were based on luck.