I want rainbow skins in Halo

Well after reading the latest community update I noticed that 343 is adding rainbow weapon skins to the REQ system. This immediately struck me as very odd because as far as I can remember, I’ve never seen a single forum post stating that there is even an inkling of a desire for rainbow weapon skins in Halo. This is from someone who has been lurking in Halo message boards since the 2004-era of Bungie.net (long live the Flood).

So, I’ve decided that as a true fan of the franchise, it is time to do my duty and take one for the team. I martyr myself for the greater good. ahem “343, plz I can has rainbose?”

There, now if you guys ever find yourselves in deep trouble with the boss, asking what the -Yoink- you were thinking when you put rainbows in Halo, you have my permission to quote me and say, “look, this guy wanted it!” No guarantees but at this point it is probably your best shot.

You’re welcome.

Lol. I want rainbows too! In fact I want a rainbow shooting Spartan laser and rainbow warthog, and it would be pretty gangster to have a rainbow painted ONI tank.

> 2533274808945466;2:
> Lol. I want rainbows too! In fact I want a rainbow shooting Spartan laser and rainbow warthog, and it would be pretty gangster to have a rainbow painted ONI tank.

Interesting ideas.

But I genuinely like the Locke and Load pistol…

Hahahaha I love this post. I like the rainbow skins tho

yaaaassss, im hitting it hard today and hopefully gonna get some new skins

But that Halo Wars rainbow scarab beam