I WANT MY TESHIN D:<

I’ve played since release day. I see that others re receiveing messages via Xbox for a code, but I haven’t gotten an email or message for it. I got two premium war zone packs but no Teshin. Anybody else out there?

Same here i feel your pain

Same here, its frustrating isn’t it? You see everyone else running around with their new armour but then here is us who haven gotten it yet

They say there hopefully going to have it to all eligible players in the next coming update.

> 2533274857872538;1:
> I’ve played since release day. I see that others re receiveing messages via Xbox for a code, but I haven’t gotten an email or message for it. I got two premium war zone packs but no Teshin. Anybody else out there?

Give it time. I did not get my Gears of war beta pack till 2 days after I signed up. Some times it is soon sometimes it is not. I would wait at less 3 days fro talking to someone or getting a hold of someone.

> 2533274900766535;4:
> They say there hopefully going to have it to all eligible players in the next coming update.

> 2533274868062286;5:
> > 2533274857872538;1:
> > I’ve played since release day. I see that others re receiveing messages via Xbox for a code, but I haven’t gotten an email or message for it. I got two premium war zone packs but no Teshin. Anybody else out there?
>
>
> Give it time. I did not get my Gears of war beta pack till 2 days after I signed up. Some times it is soon sometimes it is not. I would wait at less 3 days fro talking to someone or getting a hold of someone.

When is the update releasing, and I’m sure I’ll get it soon I’m just tired of waiting :frowning:

I am also anxiously awaiting my redemption for the armor… My girlfriend got the message earlier today, yet she’s probably played an hour or two of the game. While I (the main account/owner of the Xbox and game) haven’t even received it… and I completed the game within a week so I’ve obviously have played more than her… lol

>tfw day one tenshin raidou but I don’t bother using it

Just give it some time, I can only imagine 343 has hundreds of thousands of gamertags to go through for this achievement

> 2533274857872538;6:
> > 2533274900766535;4:
> > They say there hopefully going to have it to all eligible players in the next coming update.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274868062286;5:
> > > 2533274857872538;1:
> > > I’ve played since release day. I see that others re receiveing messages via Xbox for a code, but I haven’t gotten an email or message for it. I got two premium war zone packs but no Teshin. Anybody else out there?
> >
> >
> > Give it time. I did not get my Gears of war beta pack till 2 days after I signed up. Some times it is soon sometimes it is not. I would wait at less 3 days fro talking to someone or getting a hold of someone.
>
>
> When is the update releasing, and I’m sure I’ll get it soon I’m just tired of waiting :frowning:

tomorrow. I got the armor today and I played matchmaking the very first minute it was out. You will get it soon

wonder if they are going alphabetically. My son got it Monday (he has not been on all weekend), gamer tag starts with b, I have not got it yet and am the gold member gamer tag starts with t.

It by CSR from top to bottom. If you did not receive it yet, your way at the bottom.

> 2535467159460401;12:
> It by CSR from top to bottom. If you did not receive it yet, your way at the bottom.

I’m platinum in everything but free for all

> 2535467159460401;12:
> It by CSR from top to bottom. If you did not receive it yet, your way at the bottom.

clearly that is not how it I going. I’m higher than my son and I’m pretty sure the guy that plays all the time and his girlfriend only played an hour or two is higher than she is.

> 2533274849222166;14:
> > 2535467159460401;12:
> > It by CSR from top to bottom. If you did not receive it yet, your way at the bottom.
>
>
> clearly that is not how it I going. I’m higher than my son and I’m pretty sure the guy that plays all the time and his girlfriend only played an hour or two is higher than she is.

I agree it might be alphabetical

> 2533274857872538;15:
> > 2533274849222166;14:
> > > 2535467159460401;12:
> > > It by CSR from top to bottom. If you did not receive it yet, your way at the bottom.
> >
> >
> > clearly that is not how it I going. I’m higher than my son and I’m pretty sure the guy that plays all the time and his girlfriend only played an hour or two is higher than she is.
>
>
> I agree it might be alphabetical

FYI just got mine, won’t be using it though.

Patience young padawan

we’ll get them soon but its just so annoying waiting for it

Got mine as well, not gonna open it yet though

How much do you guys think this armour will be worth in the next 6 months?