I want More Stuff to do Offline.

It just occurred to me that if I moved into a new house with no internet access and no roomates, Halo 4 would be useless to me, because the campaign is finished and there’s no points to earn from it.

Think of all of the things that you can do on and offline in all of the Halo games. Offline, ODST and Reach are the best, because other than campaign, there’s still Firefight. Reach is even better offline, because it has a progressive scoring system for every game mode and the best Forge and Customs in any Halo game, not to mention the settings that let you make your own FF gametypes, and it can all be done offline.

We need more stuff to do in Halo 4 when we just want to unplug that network cable, just to get away from it all every now and then, like I do.

We should at least have Spartan Ops Season 1 unlocked for offline play, since the season is done and all. We need some more offline stuff to do in Halo 4, man…

Do you agree?

They definitely should have made a offline spartan ops and/or firefight.

I heard that next Xbox won’t be able to play games until it’s connected to internet. I think -Yoink!- makes playing offline more and more difficult to prepare us for this.

I hope market will strike back to such doings. Sony was very overconfident too with PS3.

> I heard that next Xbox won’t be able to play games until it’s connected to internet. I think -Yoink!- makes playing offline more and more difficult to prepare us for this.
>
> I hope market will strike back to such doings. Sony was very overconfident too with PS3.

That’d be suicide for Microsoft…and for the future of Xbox.

Oh, I so agree. I really hate how I always have to play online just to enjoy the chaos of many players smashing into each other.
Other than that, I have to wait for my cousins to visit so we can go at it in local 4-player. The best thing I do for us is forge the best maps i can think of, the strangest game types to keep us entertained.
We want something else to do, though. War games… I dunno, it’s kind of hard to explain :v