I want Lone Wolves back

my favorite gametype in halo 3 was lone wolves and in reach there was no ranked free for all dont care what the name is but i want a ranked …no needs more emphasis

RANKED FREE FOR ALL yeah that will do

EDIT: in halo 4 of course

As an FFA player myself I would like to see this.

I just hope we will get a ranked playlist at all.

Sure, I still play rumble pit from time to time, which is the same thing. Just without a ranking system.

Lone wolves is a more fitting name. Reach rumble pit isn’t even all that diverse as Halo 3. A majority of the time, it’s lone wolves.

> Sure, I still play rumble pit from time to time, which is the same thing. Just without a ranking system.
>
> Lone wolves is a more fitting name. Reach rumble pit isn’t even all that diverse as Halo 3. A majority of the time, it’s lone wolves.

not really the same lone wolves was ranked and was pretty challenging most of the time which is why i played it so much wasnt too bad either 31 was my highest true skill rank rumble pit just dosent have the same challenge generally its just 2 guys each with guests split screen and it never seems as fun i miss the lone wolves because no parties just you and 5 random guys killing each other

> > Sure, I still play rumble pit from time to time, which is the same thing. Just without a ranking system.
> >
> > Lone wolves is a more fitting name. Reach rumble pit isn’t even all that diverse as Halo 3. A majority of the time, it’s lone wolves.
>
> not really the same lone wolves was ranked and was pretty challenging most of the time which is why i played it so much wasnt too bad either 31 was my highest true skill rank rumble pit just dosent have the same challenge generally its just 2 guys each with guests split screen and it never seems as fun i miss the lone wolves because no parties just you and 5 random guys killing each other

Agreed, they are not the same. Reach Rumble Pit has guests and people in parties, and most of the time the top 2 or 3 players go +10 or more and the bottom players go -10 or more. There aren’t as many close games like in Lone Wolves where the system actually matched properly. I also prefer 6 players as you get more isolated 1v1’s.

Armor lock is another thing that ruins Reach Rumble Pit (usually that person still dies but from someone else instead of the person who took out their shields) but that’s probably another topic…

Lone Wolves was my favorite playlist in Halo 3 as well, and while I’ve played a fair amount of rumble pit in reach, it just didn’t get me coming back like LW.