I want help making a forge map

So the map is going to be called Infection Awakens. The Idea for this map is and is based off of the mission 343 Guilty Spark (One of the most Icon scenes in Halo Where Master Chief discovers the flood for the first time). So hit me up with a friend request and thank you. I want people who know Halo Reach Forge. And take pictures of that part of the map on the mission 343 GS. if you could also get estimates of the measurements that’d be great but I’m not looking for perfection I’m looking for proximity. The map that I’m working on will consist of These game types: Slayer, CTF, and Infection (obviously).

I have a map that support almost every gametype available and neutral FFA_only spawnpoints gave me trouble because of zombies spawning where they shouldn’t spawn.

The anti respawn zone thing set as neutral and for Infection seem to prevent this from happening.

Watch out for spawn issues.

EDIT : your map will support multiple gametypes, including slayer who support team play just like CTF, that’s why…

> 2533274964556797;2:
> I have a map that support almost every gametype available and neutral FFA_only spawnpoints gave me trouble because of zombies spawning where they shouldn’t spawn.
>
> The anti respawn zone thing set as neutral and for Infection seem to prevent this from happening.
>
> Watch out for spawn issues.
>
> EDIT : your map will support multiple gametypes, including slayer who support team play just like CTF, that’s why…

Well what I really want is help on the project. I want people to help me make the map, by playing forge with me.

About the map, better find a good video and hope you can see enough, assuming it’s not outside, the good point is a lot of rooms are the same.

> 2533274964556797;4:
> About the map, better find a good video and hope you can see enough, assuming it’s not outside, the good point is a lot of rooms are the same.

Were not making the whole thing the budget for Reach in forge world is only $10000 that means you are limited to what you can make in the game. I made my own videos using the xbox dvr. Where only making two room the room before mater chief discovers the flood and and the room when he discovers them. If you can find people that are interested please do.

I don’t think I can find some players.