I want Halo CEA to be like Halo 2, not like Reach!

What I mean is I remember the good times where you could talk to your teammates in Halo 2 and they would talk back? Well in Halo CEA I want it to be where your not a loner when you try to talk to people. Whenever I would play Halo: Reach it was just me talking because my “team” were in party chat and not listening to me. Halo Reach sucks when making new friends. I want my teammates to engage with me on whats occurring in game. I thought as a suggestion 343 forces players into game chat with your teammates like COD: BO. It works fine for them why not us?

I hate playing reach to find everybody except me is in a party chat

Halo: CEA doesn’t have it’s own multiplayer. You want Reach to not be like Reach. I couldn’t agree more! Party chat is annoying especially in competitive matches.

I also want Reach (at least a playlist) to be more like Halo 2, you know… no bloom, having to be in game chat, melee bleedthrough, no AAs, no fall damage and classic base traits, basically a more accurate team classic.

> I also want Reach (at least a playlist) to be more like Halo 2, you know… no bloom, having to be in game chat, melee bleedthrough, no AAs, no fall damage and classic base traits, basically a more accurate team classic.

That’s why they are having a Title Update, to fix actual problems with the game most likely the Bulltrue glitch, the betrayal infection glitch, and they confirmed they are editing things in the code to make the experience more enjoyable and more classic.

bs angel confirmed they CAN and most likely WILL remove Fall Damage for the new classic playlist which will be in a gametype available for both Halo CEA owners & Halo: Reach Owners.

idgaf

as long as it’s fun, i’ll buy it

Times change, people were a lot friendlier back in Halo 2. You actually met people that were decent, not prepubescent boys swearing at you. Anyhow, the MP goes through Reach so yeah, it’ll be the Reach community.

> Times change, people were a lot friendlier back in Halo 2. You actually met people that were decent, not prepubescent boys swearing at you. Anyhow, the MP goes through Reach so yeah, it’ll be the Reach community.

This is a load of crap, there were screaming little boys in Halo 2 as well and people haven’t got any friendlier. You need to detach yourself from your nostalgia.

I want Halo:CEA to be like Halo:CE

lol i agree.

“THEY ARE BEHIND YOU!”

oh yea… you are in party chat so you cant hear me.

-> assassinated.

I know how you feel. Unfortunately times have changed… Online gaming for me was greatest whilst playing Halo 2. I remember when the Halo 3 beta was released yet I found myself reverting back to playing Halo 2 with my buddies just cause its what we liked.

As the series switched over to the 360 it and online gaming became allot more accessible to allot more people. The community changed diversely. It was no longer a community who found a game they loved and enjoyed playing it and sharing it online… It grew into a more gaming to only win, allot more smack talking an allot less of a just for fun feel… My thought on it anyways.

Even the difference in montages have changed allot since halo 2… theyre mostly more aggressive. meh i still game for fun and i dont let haters get in the way of that !

> I know how you feel. Unfortunately times have changed… Online gaming for me was greatest whilst playing Halo 2. I remember when the Halo 3 beta was released yet I found myself reverting back to playing Halo 2 with my buddies just cause its what we liked.
>
> As the series switched over to the 360 it and online gaming became allot more accessible to allot more people. The community changed diversely. It was no longer a community who found a game they loved and enjoyed playing it and sharing it online… It grew into a more gaming to only win, allot more smack talking an allot less of a just for fun feel… My thought on it anyways.
>
> Even the difference in montages have changed allot since halo 2… theyre mostly more aggressive. meh i still game for fun and i dont let haters get in the way of that !

For me the community is not a big deal I Just play with my friends and play to win and i have fun.

> For me the community is not a big deal I Just play with my friends and play to win and i have fun.

Good for you, Just the when the point is brought in that not everyone have friends to play with, may raise a few issues.

> I also want Reach (at least a playlist) to be more like Halo 2, you know… no bloom, having to be in game chat, melee bleedthrough, no AAs, no fall damage and classic base traits, basically a more accurate team classic.

I like all of those things! AAs keep the game fresh and new, and bloom and fall damage make the game more realistic. But your right on the chat thing…hate being the only guy talking

> > I also want Reach (at least a playlist) to be more like Halo 2, you know… no bloom, having to be in game chat, melee bleedthrough, no AAs, no fall damage and classic base traits, basically a more accurate team classic.
>
> I like all of those things! AAs keep the game fresh and new, and bloom and fall damage make the game more realistic. But your right on the chat thing…hate being the only guy talking

AA’s are broken, ill implemented, and patched on to horrible maps, fall damage and bloom are not realistic. Master Chief fell from low atmosphere and survived. They are worlds stronger than regular humans, if they can’t control that things recoil then how can Army Troopers. In reality bloom, which is called recoil in the real world, would be tiny for someone of a Spartans Strength. The change in harmonics from firing does not reset so quickly, it lasts as long as the gun is hot, so dn’t tell me its that.

Funny… I want Halo CEA to be like Halo CE.

Call me weird like that…

When I go into a game I usually invite my team into a party. The other team has the ability to listen in on your plans if you use game chat. (Yea I’m paranoid)

How about this i play mlg alot sumtimes alone and because of that im mute banned!!!
poeple have to unmute in order for me to talk to them WTF.
It seems to me that this halo is the complete opposite of other halos, maybe just to see how poeple respond to it cause it wheres the name halo?
Illuminati? :stuck_out_tongue:

> How about this i play mlg alot sumtimes alone and because of that im mute banned!!!
> poeple have to unmute in order for me to talk to them Yoink!.
> It seems to me that this halo is the complete opposite of other halos, maybe just to see how poeple respond to it cause it wheres the name halo?
> Illuminati? :stuck_out_tongue:

…what?

Halo 2 was the best halo with the best gameplay and maps.

> > > I also want Reach (at least a playlist) to be more like Halo 2, you know… no bloom, having to be in game chat, melee bleedthrough, no AAs, no fall damage and classic base traits, basically a more accurate team classic.
> >
> > I like all of those things! AAs keep the game fresh and new, and bloom and fall damage make the game more realistic. But your right on the chat thing…hate being the only guy talking
>
> AA’s are broken, ill implemented, and patched on to horrible maps, fall damage and bloom are not realistic. Master Chief fell from low atmosphere and survived. They are worlds stronger than regular humans, if they can’t control that things recoil then how can Army Troopers. In reality bloom, which is called recoil in the real world, would be tiny for someone of a Spartans Strength. The change in harmonics from firing does not reset so quickly, it lasts as long as the gun is hot, so dn’t tell me its that.

All im hearing from you is whine whine whine. If you don’t like it… don’t play it!

> Halo 2 was the best halo with the best gameplay

Lolno.

> and maps.

Debatable. H2 brought Midship, Lockout, and an excellent arsenal of BTB maps. But all around I still prefer CE’s offering.