i want halo 4 and future titles to be on 3 disks

hi everyone out there, i am here to say my suggestions for possibly halo 4 and future halo games. (but plzzzzzzzz) for halo 4.)
i think that halo 4 should be a 3 disk title, one for campaign, one for multiplayer matchmaking and custom games and one for forge (all of which should have theater mode 3.0 built in). Then ‘can i haz covenant cruiser lol :)’.

p.s To 343i, just a suggestion, :), plus if you read this please show it to frankie or danial. plus hope pax goes well for you all i am a big fan of the series, it would be pretty cool if i could comebut i am not from the u.s :frowning: and as i always say, ‘kthxbye’.

i’d like this

, actualy, coustom games should be on the forge disk,

cause, for one thing, it would be a pain to switch disks every time you wanted to test a new map

i see your point, i wonder how big of a file size custom games would be altogether. because if it was just forge and theater mode you could… actually custom games isn’t that big so i d on’t think it would effect theforge

and by the way, can i ask what would occupy the multiplayer disk, perhaps firefight maybe. plz reply

Good idea, once I find the old forum I made, I can give some things for those discs

Disk space is usually not the problem. Development time and system memory are more limiting factors.

I am sorry but I just do not get the point of that, it would just be a waste of time.

it all comes down to having extensive variety, bigger maps and more weapons and vehicles and good graphics etc. i am not trolling halo graphics, its just a lot more stuff can fit on the disks, and i think that overall, it would generate a very satisfying experience

As long as you can install the 2 other disk and use the first one to launch the game exclusivly and allow you to by-pass “swith disk” status if you have them installed.

that would be a good idea, perhaps if you don’t install them it will be as normal but when you install them, an extras tab will be available in the menu (accesable from any disk) which will take you to the options on the 3rd party disks

I think they could make do with 2 disks. Hopefully such a system would allow a variety of Forge World style maps.

by the way, who wants frigates, pelicans, elephants, cruisers, phantoms , brs and much more?! i know i do:)

> by the way, who wants frigates, pelicans, elephants, cruisers, phantoms , brs and much more?! i know i do:)

Boats!!!

> > by the way, who wants frigates, pelicans, elephants, cruisers, phantoms , brs and much more?! i know i do:)
>
> Boats!!!

good good

plz ppl, id like to hear more opinions

2 discs is fine but please please please dont make it into 3 discs.